Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Go Back In Time.....

After reading all that, I think I need my caffiene too. Now where is that coke
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #32
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:59
    That would be the dumbest theory ever to account for that. Cell phones dont work there because people shut if off before going You should ask someone next time you go there.

Obviously, other thing would be it is out of network
    Maybe in a future we shuold be aware of people reading our energetic thoughts

But it would be interesting if you could record dreams

3. Lounge   -   #33
    cell phones - wtf??

4. Lounge   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:46
    What is " "
    The nth dimension

5. Lounge   -   #35
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 02:00
    After reading all that, I think I need my caffiene too. Now where is that coke
    Very interesting topic... thank for this idea, I&#39;ve had many discussions about that,

but it is always nice... to let it come up...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    internet.news
    Originally posted by namzuf9+29 February 2004 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 29 February 2004 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:46
    What is " "
    The nth dimension [/b][/quote]
    Have you been in this dimension?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by internet.news+29 February 2004 - 00:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news &#064; 29 February 2004 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @28 February 2004 - 17:51

Connected: Multi Dimensional K-Lite Fasttrack Network

Users: 1.334.122.555.222.545 Users, sharing many many files&#33;
    Much GB&#33; TB - PB Pety byte&#33;

Someone needs to come up with a cool movie with this idea.
    Come on I.am, I invite you -

in near future there will be an organisation called/named

Time Travel Industries - you will be able to travel through time periods

and enjoy sharing as much as possible. But there might time police...

But it is difficult to control the time...

PS. I need coffee&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Can you get me tickets please. I would like to return to my youth but in present day. There are a few members on this board I could then &#39;chat up&#39;.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by namzuf9+28 February 2004 - 18:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 28 February 2004 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:46
    What is " "
    The nth dimension [/b][/quote]
    or dimension ^ nth
    yet to be named

@internet-news, you are have brainstorming thoughts. We changed from the main topic three times. Time travel -> File sharing during time travel -> Cell phones at cemeteries

and now you want to know if we can record dreams
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by I.am+29 February 2004 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 29 February 2004 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by namzuf9@28 February 2004 - 18:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-I.am
    @29 February 2004 - 01:46
    What is " "

The nth dimension
    or dimension ^ nth
    yet to be named

@internet-news, you are have brainstorming thoughts. We changed from the main topic three times. Time travel -> File sharing during time travel -> Cell phones at cemeteries

and now you want to know if we can record dreams [/b][/quote]
    It is possible to record dreams. Unfortunately the size of database required is, at present time, not available.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    even the reference pointer to that database is not available

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast