Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Your Worst Nightmares

Poster
    1 - I dreamed that I was brought up to be gay

2 - I was gay, but didn't realize it until I went to home and saw a guy making dinner, and calling me "honey".

Those dreams make me shiver....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    This isn't a nightmare - more like a weird dream I had last night. It was that I was walking around a supermarket with my family, and I was wearing a pair of sandals with the names of my loved ones on the inner sole, just underneath where my toes go. I was too embarrassed for other people to see the names on the shoes, so I had to keep making sure my toes went right up to the end, covering the names up.

I wonder what it means. Any dream-diarists here?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    i had a dream i was one of the 4 horse men of the apocolypse. i was riding my horse round wakey and we ran into the ridings shopping centre. there i ran through the shopping centre flattening and chopping people up. then i was on the roof corner by a swat team and i realised my horse had 30mm cannons, so i threw a smoke grenade and took off (without killing em ) so here i was coming out of wakey and i got bored flying so i decided to spray lead into some cars(DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH), they were blowing up and flipping and burning and everything.
    then i got to my school and there was a big meeting in the main hall with all the teachers. i flew through the windows, they didnt hurt, they sort of exploded round me. then i said "hail dave. bow down to me you set of teacher bastards" then opened fire (some more DUH DUH DUH DUH) take that mr h****n!. then there was only that new fit english teacher begging for her lifelife so we came to a settlement and had sex, then i blew up the world.

i made all this up btw... but it would be a cool dream, dont ya think?
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    I dreamt that internet.news came back.

Top that one.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    i dreamt that IN came back and replaced 7th as admin

and owned this board&#33;&#33;&#33;

shit... that ones reeeeally scary&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CocoColaNut@4 March 2004 - 06:48
    Very vivid nightmare: I&#39;m in my old bedroom when I was a teen, heard knocking at the door, went to open it, and a demon about 3 feet tall was standing there with a distorted face and was holding a blue, glowing triangle in its&#39; hands. I prayed, "God, Help me". Don&#39;t remember anything after that.

Another is I&#39;m in my first house after I was married, in the backyard there were tiny little devils running around and dancing around a huge goat.

Both scared the living crap out of me, especially the first one.
    that would scare me too &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

oh my brother had this dream that was a continuation of the nite out so he got sonfused with what actually happened

and i done that with er - i cant remember what was the episode and whats the dream &#33;&#33;&#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12