Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help A New B Speed It Up

i dont for sure, but ive tried to dl lots of so called popular songs and not one ever has been over 2.75 kb/s. My old kazaa stuff would dl sooo much faster on an even slower connection. I hate to be a noo b pain in the arse, but i know it works better than it has been and i am stumped as to why. any thing you kind folks could recommend is of great assistance at this point in time. Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    its noob me again, i have noticed that when i first hit dl my speed is up really fast, then drops right back down to 1 or 2.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    do this test for me and tell me what you get

please do a test,search for van halen?s song ?right now? and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    my spped was at 30 + , i guess the stuff im after isnt as abundant as i think.
    Thank you so much

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I like the song jump and all, but i think i have it already on an eight track Thanks again

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    np boss i do that test to show people that it is the sources and not the version or anything else, if you like to learn more vistit my forum or just hit my sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12