Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kazaa Lite Is Dead Methinks

reTARPD
    10 minutes to eve of destruction

i didnt think my pc was a kettle though

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    recently restored my pc and didnt even bother downloading klite again , i think theres better stuff out there.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    A watched gep file never arrives

4. Lounge   -   #34
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Azzz@9 March 2004 - 08:28
    i dont like emule because you cant preview the files
    Videolan

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by vidcc+9 March 2004 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 9 March 2004 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@9 March 2004 - 08:28
    i dont like emule because you cant preview the files&nbsp;
    Videolan [/b][/quote]
    i could never get it to work properly
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    over 3 mill on-line...i am sharing over 16,000 files....klite 2.43..

no prob...altho it seems sometimes my searches get hung up but think its my puter doing it...all my college friends still use k-lite...

speed depends...

but u do need patience...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by evildon@9 March 2004 - 23:14
    over 3 mill on-line...i am sharing over 16,000 files....klite 2.43..

no prob...altho it seems sometimes my searches get hung up but think its my puter doing it...all my college friends still use k-lite...

speed depends...

but u do need patience...
    its just happened recentlly.

i was getting Ace speeds a few days a go but the past few days has just gone downhill
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Azzz@9 March 2004 - 16:01
    i could never get it to work properly
    Amatures

Emule is a much more reliable product but it is slow starting downloads. My son uses K.lite and has had more viruses and fake files on his machine than one could shake a stick at.
    I have had no problems with videolan, however you need a certain amount (the first chunk) for it to work and if you have it set correctly you can view the various downloaded chunks.
    I tend to use P2p programs for actually transfering personal files to specific people more than downloading media so i can&#39;t help with the lack of music uploaders but i think there is a professional group of "spoilers" working on the network

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    My son uses K.lite and has had more viruses and fake files on his machine than one could shake a stick at.
    I&#39;ve used it nearly every day since July, and have never even had one virus. I suppose I have been very careful. I have had a few fake files though, but I always delete them straight away.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@10 March 2004 - 09:31
    I&#39;ve used it nearly every day since July, and have never even had one virus.&nbsp; I suppose I have been very careful.&nbsp; I have had a few fake files though, but I always delete them straight away.
    Well it&#39;s like talking to a brick wall telling him not to download executables in particular...but he&#39;s 16 so he knows everything there is to know

edit...he even uninstalled the virus scan i put on the machine because he says it slows down his games :helpsmile: then has the nerve to complain that his machine is messed up and i take am taking my time fixing it (i do take my time.... if he wants to do silly things he must take responsibility)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234