Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dog Stories

my dog jumps over the fence and i have to chase the bastard

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I had a dog and my mom gave it to some people who lived like 100 miles away, I was very sad. :'( but then the next month we open'd the door and there was the dog in the garden. I don't know how it got back maybe it ran and found it's way home all by it's self or the people we gave t too dump'd it in the garden. Anyway a coupel of moths after my mom gave it away again to a women who moved to france and I never saw the dog again. :'(

It was an Akita. Looked alot like this one.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.smarrimenti.it/images/kibacucciola%20akita.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

They're said to be very loyal to only one owner.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by stupidguy@10 March 2004 - 09:19
    I had a dog and my mom gave it to some people who lived like 100 miles away, I was very sad. :'( but then the next month we open'd the door and there was the dog in the garden. I don't know how it got back maybe it ran and found it's way home all by it's self or the people we gave t too dump'd it in the garden. Anyway a coupel of moths after my mom gave it away again to a women who moved to france and I never saw the dog again. :'(

It was an Akita.

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.smarrimenti.it/images/kibacucciola%20akita.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    It could have been worse. She could have sent it to Thailand.

Atikas are a delicacy over there.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@10 March 2004 - 08:19
    They're said to be very loyal to only one owner.
    Lots about them here... http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3880

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    When I was little my parents had a dog and its head got stuck in a rabbit hole and it died.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    i had a staffy cross puppy which i caught eating other dogs poo :
    i slapped it on the nose so it would spit it out, but it just keep chomping away.
    the turd in question was so sticky it was stuck to the roof ov it`s mouth so i had to put my fingers inside & pick it out bit by bit......nice

anyone fancy a roll up
    #may the goddess guide you always#

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    Kind of a sadish one.The first dog i had a hienz 57 (mongrol)from a mate,loved the thing,well devoted.Every time i went out it he'd pace the room or stay by the window,the only way it would settle is if someone place some clothing of mine on the floor to lay on.I went and bought jake then same as stu's in my avtr.The only prob was the first dog ben would constantly attack jake,after a while we had to hold 'em on leads at night at each end of the living room and watch tele.I obviously had to get rid of the one and had the first put down,I could'nt give him a way,i'd go and get him back

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Always loved Dogs, my grandparents live 5 minutes walk away and they have owned various breeds for years, so I've always been near them. I still like cats though, our current cat tigger is huge and sleeps in my room all day and next to me at night.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I too have to confess a penchant for cats; I have 4 of them.

Dogs will come when I can re-locate to a house of my own.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    reTARPD
    j2 is a crazy old lady

our alfred once went missing on a mountain in wales. so did we, we ended up 11 miles away from where we were supposed to be (damn fog).

the next night though i heard scratching at our cottage door, he found his way home.

(the impressive bit is because we were on holiday where we'd never been and he found his way

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast