Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of You Guys Masturbate?

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    We got a banana and a wooden dildo

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 March 2004 - 20:27
    There you go, these young people need to be taught, they don't teach you technique at school, they just give you a condom and a cucumber

Jonno B)
    I never got a cucumber.

Maybe i was just to high to notice.
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 20:30
    Why?

We got that to "Practice" using condoms, I wanted to put one on but the teacher would'nt let me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    My uni pals must not have been too experienced either then, they ended up putting their condoms in the hood of my top
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 March 2004 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 14 March 2004 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 20:30
    Why?

We got that to "Practice" using condoms, I wanted to put one on but the teacher would&#39;nt let me

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not suprised he didn&#39;t let you, student teacher relations are outlawed.
    Wiz.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 March 2004 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 March 2004 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 20:30
    Why?

We got that to "Practice" using condoms, I wanted to put one on but the teacher would&#39;nt let me

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Well. to teach us how to put on a condom. Mind you, they were about 3 years too late

It was completely ridiculous, they didn&#39;t want to do it at school because it was a very strict catholic school, so they sent us to something called &#39;contemplation camp&#39;
    2 days in some sort of abbey with a weird hippy woman teaching us about sex, masturbation and self hypnosis. We were 17-18 at the time.

That self hypnosis thing was good though, I still use that every now and then

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@14 March 2004 - 20:35

I&#39;m not suprised he didn&#39;t let you, student teacher relations are outlawed.
    My sex teacher was a woman

@Swkeeks........Why did you have a banana AND a wooden dildo?........Prepare you for any size man?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    No see, there was just 1 banana and 1 dildo for the whole group and two condoms. Only two people got to try it out
    The others had to risk unwanted pregnancy I guess

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 20:48
    No see, there was just 1 banana and 1 dildo for the whole group and two condoms. Only two people got to try it out
    why waste condoms, just use a crisp packet. except salt and vinegar burn the napper.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 20:48
    And they wonder why we experiment

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast