Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testers Wanted

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Suggistion:

Most proxies r out Of dated or too old so if there will be a search option where u can enter Date to search for newst proxies it will help too much.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@16 March 2004 - 08:58
    Suggistion:

Most proxies r out Of dated or too old so if there will be a search option where u can enter Date to search for newst proxies it will help too much.
    The current setup grabs always the latest proxies (the lists are updated daily multipls times) and checks them vs your selected google site to make sure that the list only contains working proxies.

If you want try the new version with stop button but it could be that it will cause a little delay if you search for new ones cause the Inet controls have to timeout first (damn buggy MS controls lol)

The new version also allows you to copy the selected proxy by double click to your clipboard.

Simply doubleclick a result and it will be in your clipboard.

Future versions will allow more.. this is just a very early test version to find troubles.

New test version:

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/tools/newsetup.exe

@firewall problem:

There should be no problem cause the program normally asks for internet access - see screenshot below:

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Bug:

after Searching or between when i close the program the main EXE file dont close in background:

Still Not Fixed:

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster
    I guess you are not using the new version cause I don't see a stop button in your screenshot

About the process list - It's because the inet didnt timeout but we are working on it (writing some new Inet control to get rid of this problem)

Thanks for your feedback so far

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    iam usin new version that only quote from previos bug which iam reporting it aggain .

Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Poster
    Ah ok

Well I will release another (more stable) version once our own inet control is done. Makes no sense to deal with standard stuff cause you see what happens...

I'll add future releases to this post.

Thanks for testing again.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    BANNED
    I like it, It's good for school to get past the firewalls, Keep up the good work man Just add a stop button is my only complaint

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    the stop button is add i This Build

Benjamen button

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Poster
    All problems are fixed so far. You can expect a RC version within 24 - 48 hours. Everything is improved and all bugs are gone.

Latest Screenshot:

Future Additions:

Both old versions were deleted to make sure that nobody grabs a buggy version.

Thanks again for testing so far.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Ares already has this tool. Why don't we all ditch Kazaa and go over to Ares?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast