Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Screwed My School

BANNED
    shit, i'm using that code! we always piss off our librarian, cause he's a gay fuck

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    create shortcut > cmd
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Lounge   -   #23
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    how do u get to cmd???

theres no way to it and no way to get shorcuts as desktop icons arent allowed its some mad filtering service at the school

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Need I say, create a shortcut anywhere :music1:
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by scribblec@18 March 2004 - 12:15
    how do u get to cmd???

theres no way to it and no way to get shorcuts as desktop icons arent allowed its some mad filtering service at the school
    It really depends on the System Administrator. I&#39;m in the Instructional Technology Dept. at my school a lot and to someone that knows what their doing.........our rulesets are pretty light. Primarily because the people in charge do not think most people are experienced enough to do something they should&#39;nt be doing.

In fact a few boxes on campus are knowned to be compromised. But it&#39;s shared among the students who know about it and that&#39;s it.

What screws things up is when people start doing stupid stuff and talking too much. Best thing to do if your able is to just keep it to yourself. The less people that know, the less chance you have of getting your name implicated in BULLSHIT.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I would say dont screw things up in school or college. Its meant to be that way&#33; Little fun is ok but nothing major&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    testing....1 2 3

doesnt work
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by BigBoo@18 March 2004 - 11:54
    testing....1 2 3

doesnt work
    Classic&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    h1
    Here&#39;s another hint: cmd can be renamed to anything.

And the last hint: Dynamic hashing is impossible to pull off.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@18 March 2004 - 22:16
    Here&#39;s another hint: cmd can be renamed to anything.

And the last hint: Dynamic hashing is impossible to pull off.
    i guess google is the way?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast