Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Me With Tmpeg

can you see the blank field where it says output directory, that is a field which you can only fill in yourself, and it is where you end up with the finished product. so you will have to remeber what you put in that field. or you can try to do a manual search for the movie, using the 'search' when clicking on you start tab.

EDIT: just to let you know, but when you clcik on the 'open' tab next to the 'output directory' it firstly automatically selects 'c/program files/acp' so it may be that your movie is in your acp folder

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    tryed and everyting is messed up.... i have another idea! but u have to tell me if it works. Could i buy a dvd-rw then just drag the .avi file and burn it and it wld just turn into a vcd no hassel? or do u still have to convert it for even dvd. i tryed the tmpeg with sound but it was so slighty out and it changed the size of the picture picture... do u think a dvd rw cld solve all my problem or is it just the same but you can only add more files?

let me know

mark

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    muchspl2
    yes you would have to convert it
    what part of this guide confuses you
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=68852
    I tried to make it as easy as possible

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    ive been trying for a couple of days i get an error saying sweet.exe or sumit then it asks if i want to send a report to microsft ppl who have xp will understand what i mean.... still no joy

anyone got any ideas of helping me also with fixing tmpeg thats got not sound . . . .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    I also got the error message, i just had to delete and re-install everything, it works fine now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123