Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Anyone Help Me, Kazaa Lite Starts But It Wont

BANNED
    that link is to kltforums where you register real quick and can find all versions of klite and alot more info, you have to register because there are things there that can't be public

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Yeah, I figured , theres a lot of helpful stuff around here.

Well, Ill call it a day for today. It's 11:15 and Im really tired. I'll continue tomorrow with that you told me to do. Once again, thanks for the help.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    np boss feel free to continue this at kltforums because there i have a lot of walk thru incase we need them

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    h1
    But best of all, you have me!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Ok, I did everything,
    and I downloaded this: Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.5.0 - 0.0.7
    from the other forum that you gave me.
    So I guess it would be Klr2.5.0 even though the file I downloaded was 007.exe

Anyway, the same thing still happened. It still froze.

Any idea.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I got rid of Klr
    and downloaded the klite 2.6 rc19 and it did work. Thats odd, if I install one that has to do with the original Kazaa, it seems to work.
    But None of the other K-lites work. The ones with the blue logo.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    xp on 64mb of ram? holy sh** . i suggest u get more ram or get a new os like win98

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lildevil_017@21 March 2004 - 14:48
    I got rid of Klr
    and downloaded the klite 2.6 rc19 and it did work.  Thats odd, if I install one that has to do with the original Kazaa, it seems to work. 
    But None of the other K-lites work. The ones with the blue logo.
    2.6 is a nice one too boss, its not even finall i imagine the rc20 should be out soon and you can use magnet links with it also

i belive you got a db folder some place else you are not catching, see all the kmd kazaa's have the db folder in the same folder as klite itself, but the klite 2.4.x and klr have their db folder else where, that is the difference between them

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    h1
    64MB RAM is 458MB below the recommended amount for XP. Either install 2000 Professional or add some more sticks.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    My RAM is 128, but I guess that is still too low. LOL

But really, so the thing is that I'm missing a db folder everytime I delete them huh?

Well, I guess I have to keep looking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12