Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Connect

hi, i would like to know how you can connect your pc to your tv, i mean what h/w i need and software if any. i dont know if this means anything to anybody but my tower is an ez-buddie.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u want to connect to do wat? if u just want tv out, any vd card still selling today should have it. if u want to record tv programs and stuff, basically tivo on computer, get a radeon all in wonder card. those are graphx card and tv capture card in 1. or u can just buy a tv capture card

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ah yes sorry, if i d/l a movie i want to be able to watch on my tv when i play it on my pc

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    whats ur video card? if it's somewhat new, it should have a tv out port, either svideo or rca. if not, u can always get one. not very expensive

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i havent got a single idea about a video card, is there a way i can find this out from my pc, this tower i have is quite new, and then if i bought a video card what would i do with it then??

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    look on the back of the PC if you have TV there will probably be a small round black connector near where the vga connector (where the screen monitor plugs in)

If it is onboard you probably wont have TV Out
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    If you have to buy a new video card look at one of these instead there great just cut as data and away you go,perfect had one for over 6 months now.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=50683

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...7903904-8075024 Free posting.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    no, there is no round black connector. those links that have been posted are showing dvd players- is that what i need??

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What you would be looking for on the back of your case would be a connector like the black circle in this picture:

If you don't have such a thing then consider buying a graphics card with one.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by the mask@21 March 2004 - 19:02
    no, there is no round black connector. those links that have been posted are showing dvd players- is that what i need??
    no u dont need one he lonked to those as an alternative, you could burn your movies to a cd-r and that dvd player would play them as divx...i think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast