Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Circumcism

Poster
    they are saying less and less babies are having this done. i wouldn't ave my child circumsized simply because i see no real reason for it. the child is a baby and still feels it even if he doesn't rememeber it. the majority of men on this board saying whats good and bad about a uncircumsized penis are probly circumsized there-fore have no right to speak on it. i see alot of people saying you have to wash an uncircumsized penis, it sounds as though you never wash yours? whether i was cut or uncut i think i would wash my dick either way. i also dont see how this effects how long i last. at least it hasn't yet. if anything it prolongs it if you leave the head covered with a condom on.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Hmm, I was circumcised when I was a baby. I dont know why my parents did but I am glad they did. What the hell is so wrong with being circumcised that has all you people debating it. Just cut it off!

(The foreskin folks not the penis)

3. Lounge   -   #53
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Upon further consideration, I dont think i could have someone intentionally hurt my newborn child for cosmetic or potential hygene reasons.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@24 March 2004 - 18:46
    Upon further consideration, I dont think i could have someone intentionally hurt my newborn child for cosmetic or potential hygene reasons.
    it doesn't heart the child much. We had to watch it happen in R.E. at school (Jew stuff) and the baby didnt seem 2 bothered, however the girl infront fainted

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Poster
    hobbes

This is what I got when I did the google thing you suggested

Female Castration

Could you tell me the difference between female circumcision and castration. Sorry for being dense, but I don't really understand the medical thing.

Either one seems horrible to me, unless of course there is a medical reason.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    ew ew ew
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Originally posted by J'Pol@24 March 2004 - 21:24
    hobbes

This is what I got when I did the google thing you suggested

Female Castration

Could you tell me the difference between female circumcision and castration. Sorry for being dense, but I don't really understand the medical thing.

Either one seems horrible to me, unless of course there is a medical reason.
    You "googled" the wrong term, if you read the post. But again this highlights the pitfall of "google". A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Castrate

Circumcize

Look at definition #2. The clitoris and the glans penis are sexual homologous embryologically. Both are covered by a layer of skin termed the "prepuce".

In male circumcision, this layer of skin is removed. Kind of like tidying the "naughty bits". Chop off the bulbous tip of your penis and then you have the equivalent of female circumcision.

In female circumsicion, the prepuce is removed as is part or all of the underlying clitoris.

Two completely and radically different surgeries, but given the same name: circumcision.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456