Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: General Suggestions For Fst

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@28 March 2004 - 12:30
    really would I give a fuck ???

would withcheese give a fuck about posts

would any of the lounge guys who have over 3000 posts already give a fuck about stars??

a bit hard now seeing as though we can't get anymore stars

have a look at the ppl posting in the lounge going crazy there all over 3000 posts so why would they care??

The reason they should not count is so bloody peopel WILL Stop SAYING "TRYING TO GET THEIR POST COUNT UP"

get teh lounge back to its normal self with no counts then we teh lounge lizards can go crazy still like they are now and peopel can STFU about peopel post In the lounge to spam their posts!!!

last but not least

BLAH
    What do you mean there are no more stars after you get 5? What the hell have I been making all these posts for?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #92
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+28 March 2004 - 07:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 28 March 2004 - 07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@28 March 2004 - 00:29

So? Oftentimes you&#39;ll see in Problems and Questions replies only by me and MUSCLEMAN going down several pages.

Does that mean anything?
    We r not talking about how much u help and u type word in ur reply
    its commenSence just look to that persons reply timing, they all were posted in 1 min Gap and 1/2 word reply, wat does that mean ? obviously post count [/b][/quote]
    No you wally, if you actually read Jetje&#39;s reply you would have seen that the bloke was actually advertising his site

At leat thats what i think it is when you have a bright bold red 2 foot high sig about your site and then make a post in every thread. I may well be wrong, I am sure you will put me straight if I am.

Ad, I agree with your post so much.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by danb@28 March 2004 - 18:56
    At leat thats what i think it is when you have a bright bold red 2 foot high sig about your site and then make a post in every thread. I may well be wrong, I am sure you will put me straight if I am.

Ad, I agree with your post so much.&nbsp;
    I post in every threat
    for ur information i dont post bull , hardly u find i post in lounge. and about ma sig, every body does use adver in thier sig why shouldnt i? and its allowded in this board and i dont post over and over with 2 word reply to adver ma site

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+28 March 2004 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 28 March 2004 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@28 March 2004 - 18:56

Ad, I agree with your post so much.&nbsp;
    I post in every threat
    for ur information i dont post bull , hardly u find i post in lounge. and about ma sig, every body does use adver in thier sig why shouldnt i? and its allowded in this board and i dont post over and over with 2 word reply to adver ma site [/b][/quote]
    I was talking about Funkydawg, just as you were in your post

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    srry i thought ur against me , i never saw "Funkydawg&#39;"&#39;s sig so i thought ur tallking about me

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+28 March 2004 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 28 March 2004 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@28 March 2004 - 16:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @28 March 2004 - 18:56

Ad, I agree with your post so much.

I post in every threat
    for ur information i dont post bull , hardly u find i post in lounge. and about ma sig, every body does use adver in thier sig why shouldnt i? and its allowded in this board and i dont post over and over with 2 word reply to adver ma site
    I was talking about Funkydawg, just as you were in your post [/b][/quote]
    Stop slagging me off all the time dan.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    Alter-egos

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    rookiecrd1, please see this post of mine B)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910