Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ut2k4

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Sorry I dont get the point of this. You post saying you prefer to burn on DVD. I say that i prefer to use daemon tools. You tell me to use alcohol 120. I ask why. You tell me to go and use daemon tools.

2. Games   -   #12
    Twist3r
    i only have 6 gb free and if i download the image then thats about 4 gb then the install is huge so there is no way i can mount then install from the dvd image

i am going to have to download the 6 cd verson and burn them onto cd-rs

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    alcohol 120% is the way to go I used to get blue screens from daemon tools I admit its a great program till i got the blue screens but other then that Alcohol 120% is perfect top notch program that can make IMG files. (and its easy to crack) I know daemon tools is free but alcohol saves IMG's in a quick menu so u can have them all in 1 place all u do is double click and BAM its in there.
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

4. Games   -   #14
    Double Agent
    the other way you can do this is to install daemon tools. download the image, load the image with daemon, burn it on 6 cds. Delete the game, then install....

5. Games   -   #15
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Twister, the installed size is 5.20Gb.......are you sure you&#39;re going to have enough room left for swap space etc after install?

6. Games   -   #16
    Twist3r
    my bad i meant to say NO way i could fit it on here

im going to download each cd seperate from irc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12