Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To Clear A Few Things Up

@Reality, I dont get what you are trying to prove?

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Oh your such the wise one to take the time to bust out your photoshop and edit that picture so I added a larger one and if you wish I could also post the complete html or mht.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by REALITY@28 March 2004 - 03:52
    Oh your such the wise one to take the time to bust out your photoshop and edit that picture so I added a larger one and if you wish I could also post the complete html or mht.
    dude
    how can you be so serious, I sure he did it as a joke

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    It was all in jest but surely this is turning into a child&#39;s play.

I have better things to do&#33;

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 00:58
    It was all in jest but surely this is turning into a child&#39;s play.

I have better things to do&#33;

-
    I.am
    Well sadly atm I don&#39;t as can plainly be seen. BTW I must remeber to post more smileys with my post so that you don&#39;t get confused in the future. Also I am rather curious now how old SH actually is...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Like it says, 45

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 01:10
    Like it says, 45
    Nah really...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 10:10
    Like it says, 45
    That&#39;s the IQ, 3 points below me as it happens

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Site Owner
    7th, thanks for the post. I probably should have explained all this right off the bat.

Brian :-)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+28 March 2004 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 28 March 2004 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@28 March 2004 - 01:10
    Like it says, 45
    Nah really...
    [/b][/quote]
    You can ne&#39;er know the age of the person ONLINE, because you have ne&#39;er met him and you can&#39;t be 100.1% sure. Probably SH is a gurl (jk), so you never know unless you meet him
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast