Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ie Fukked Up

true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Spent 30 mins over google.... Man I suck gigantic balls when it comes to googling XD
    I couldnt find "0x7ccd213e" at all, so I searched for "referenced memory at 0x00000008" and got 5 pages or pure spam XD

Help the nub!
    Sage goes in the signature field.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Couldnt find it either!

Have you tried repairing IE?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Cause

"This behavior occurs because the operating system does not allocate a large enough buffer for the maximum string length permitted. When the data is greater than the buffer size, the Winlogon service terminates abnormally and your computer generates the error message."

Solution

Get the latest updates from microsoft
    Robert00000

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    h1
    Originally posted by true_neo+31 March 2004 - 14:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (true_neo @ 31 March 2004 - 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@31 March 2004 - 06:45
    And Firefox is the shit&#33;
    I use firefox, explain yourself [/b][/quote]
    I.am said it all...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Originally posted by I.am@1 April 2004 - 22:03
    Couldnt find it either&#33;&nbsp;

Have you tried repairing IE?
    Actually, theres TWO such errors.
    The "The instruction at "0x7ccd213e" referenced memory at 0x00000008". The memory could not be "written"."
    appears in explorer.exe when I enter the Azureus temp folder.
    Theres a similar error, but not with the same figures as "0x7ccd213e" appearing in IE.
    I reinstalled IE and got the latest updates a while back, but that didnt fix the error.

I tried setting the Page File to system determined figure, and have to restart.
    Ill edit and tell if the explorer.exe error went away.
    Bah no, it didnt go away. I searched for buffer in help, and got some shide about the Page File.

What puzzles me is that they say to not have one page file on all partitions.
    Then they say not to have a page file on the partition with the system files.
    So when I go to turn it off on the Windoze partition and turn it on on the Files drive, I got a warning that it might not be able to give me a STOP error message if I do it.
    Sage goes in the signature field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12