Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: A Message From The A**hole Global Moderator

Poster
    ok this is a few words of advise to all the people who have made moronic statements in this thread.. yes solidsnake and newcaster i mean YOU!

this is a free damn forum.. you dont have to pay to be allowed on it.. you dont have to pay to get verified music and movie files and guess what.. we dont get paid for putting verifieds up there but we do it! it is a community... that is how it works and within this community there is a leadership structure therefore this entails rules if you dont like the rules stay the fuck out.

newcaster you making yourself out to be nothing but a 13 yr old behind his keyboard... who is a lil bitter cos he got a slap on the wrists...hell i may even get told off for this big deal... just grow up and dont air your bitterness in here... we dont actually give a flying fook what you think is unfair and undemocratical.. this forum is kept alive by these mods and it isnt a democracy... oh no... it is a dictatorship they have the power we dont.. they have the rulebook..

but the point is.. they LET it be a democracy they are nice enough to give us choices in what we want.. i mean FC wanted his lil rooms for each thing guess.. what. he has them! i know it took a fair while but they saw reason.. which brings me back.. if you dont have anythign constructive to say shut the hell up.

and you solidsnake... i know you cant help being the way you are when puberty hits mayeb just maybe... you'll understand what the big people are all about.
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

2. Lounge   -   #52
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well it&#39;s time to close this one all is said everyone chill.
    Love the kumbaya singing

grouphug is another one. We&#39;re all in here for the share fun of this.
    Don&#39;t let it get spoiled B)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456