Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are There Any Girlies Here?

imported_el-producto
    no one likes me in this forum

2. Lounge   -   #22
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Another girlie here too....though wish I had thought about it and got myself a neutral name...... Still, so far only one guy contacted me...just to ask my age! cheek!!! Great chat up line mate! Needless to say, tossers like that do not deserve a reply.

I just presumed that there would be less women than men but that it wasn't an exclusively male domain.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bronco is that your girlfriend in your sig if not remove it before she joins. That is if she does. It be good because there will be more (girlies) has you say.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by ninnin@11 March 2003 - 06:57
    I just got here. Hi Yusuke
    hiya nin
    Glad you made your way to our forums and Welcome
    /me whispers so FC won't here "we got another chatroom person here, nin's there now "

And choose the nekkid pics, always the nekkid pics hehe

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Yusuke+12 March 2003 - 04:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yusuke @ 12 March 2003 - 04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ninnin@11 March 2003 - 06:57
    I just got here. Hi Yusuke&nbsp;
    hiya nin
    /me whispers so FC won&#39;t here "we got another chatroom person here, nin&#39;s there now "

And choose the nekkid pics, always the nekkid pics hehe [/b][/quote]
    She will need some music to go along with them Pics.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 March 2003 - 10:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 March 2003 - 10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Yusuke@12 March 2003 - 04:22
    <!--QuoteBegin--ninnin
    @11 March 2003 - 06:57
    I just got here. Hi Yusuke

hiya nin
    /me whispers so FC won&#39;t here "we got another chatroom person here, nin&#39;s there now "

And choose the nekkid pics, always the nekkid pics hehe
    She will need some music to go along with them Pics. [/b][/quote]
    Of course FC, I posted in your music world. I&#39;m on dial-up so didn&#39;t know if I&#39;d be an asset to your other room.

Not just dial-up, VERY BAD dial-up.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    You need to get cable modem, nin hehehe

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Yusuke@12 March 2003 - 14:40
    You need to get cable modem, nin hehehe
    Dammit I walked right into that one. Yusuke loves his cable.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@11 March 2003 - 15:19
    I am NOT a girl... I am all woman baby&#33;&#33;

Welcome to the forum, tell your girlfriend to join too&#33;&#33;
    Once again NikkiD proves how dissapointing all you horny men are. The guy is asking advice about his girlfriend questioning his forum behavior and not one of you think to tell him to just have his girlfriend join (Hence, one more girl on the forum). It&#39;s a sad state of affairs when the women have to think like men for us.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by gumbydancin+12 March 2003 - 18:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gumbydancin @ 12 March 2003 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NikkiD@11 March 2003 - 15:19
    I am NOT a girl... I am all woman baby&#33;&#33;&nbsp;

Welcome to the forum, tell your girlfriend to join too&#33;&#33;
    Once again NikkiD proves how dissapointing all you horny men are. The guy is asking advice about his girlfriend questioning his forum behavior and not one of you think to tell him to just have his girlfriend join (Hence, one more girl on the forum). It&#39;s a sad state of affairs when the women have to think like men for us.[/b][/quote]

She hates computers and the internet so there&#39;s no chance she would hop on board and join

Her loss tho, it&#39;s a quality forum which is only made possible by you guys (oh and gals&#33; )

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast