Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Optical Mouse Has Gone Kaput!

Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@6 April 2004 - 08:34
    Try replacing the LED?
    I think this'll be the solution...have you replaced the led on an optical mouse before?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What model optical mouse is it?

Is it cordless or wired?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+6 April 2004 - 04:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 6 April 2004 - 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@6 April 2004 - 09:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy
    @6 April 2004 - 08:27
    Maybe you should try installing some.

If it&#39;s been working perfectly well for almost a year without the drivers, why would I wish to install them?
    Because its not working

Try replacing the LED?
    EDIT: Make sure they are the right type. [/b][/quote]
    while ur at it, give it a green or blue high intensity led? hi-int. becuz the cameras inside the mowze are super sensitive to red light and thus red can be low int. but blue or green needs to be hi-int.

lol speaking of mowze cameras, urs could be bust. did u throw ur mowze at anything?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    I just plugged it back in there to test it before looking for a new bulb and it&#39;s working again...

I&#39;ve no idea why, but it&#39;s great to be back to aball mouse again...

@VB, here&#39;s the mouse:

And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by 4th gen@9 April 2004 - 10:31
    I just plugged it back in there to test it before looking for a new bulb and it&#39;s working again...

Great to be back to a ball again? I though that one was optical...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+9 April 2004 - 09:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 9 April 2004 - 09:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@9 April 2004 - 10:31

Great to be back to a ball again? I though that one was optical... [/b][/quote]
    You knew what I meant
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 06:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@6 April 2004 - 05:49
    Hey 4th gen&#33;&nbsp; Waas up dude?

Too bad about your mouse, go get a new MS mouse.&nbsp; Very nice&#33;
    Nothing much, I&#39;m on Easter hols from uni, but got a lot of work to do :&#39;(

I can&#39;t afford a new mouse atm, got precisely £21.35 in my current account. Hopefully I&#39;ll get my travelling expenses done soon, though I&#39;ve been saying that for quite some time now... [/b][/quote]
    You can get a Genius Netscroll Optical Mouse for 9 quid out of Priceless (that&#39;s the same one I&#39;ve got for my laptop).

Shame Priceless is in Glasgow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12