Thread: I Need An Excuse

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    OK this is the deal.....

On Saturday night I have to go to a family party (its not even my family) a 25th wedding anniversary. But now I find out that there is a band playing that I really want to see........

So...... I need to make an excuse to leave the party early so that i can get changed into some clothes that my parents would disaprove of and have fun (which they would definately disaprove of)

What can my excuse be........ this has got to be good guys
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Tell them you're pregnant. When the shock of that wears off, tell them you were just kidding and you need to go to a concert
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    excellent idea......the fact that my fella has been travelling the world for the last 9 months should cause even more shock and distress....i like it thank u 4th G
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@7 April 2004 - 00:00
    excellent idea......the fact that my fella has been travelling the world for the last 9 months should cause even more shock and distress....i like it thank u 4th G

Cool, no problem. Who is it you're going to see anyway?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    big cash prizes and the tonics

bigcashpizes.net

they are local bands but they're pretty damn fine

6. Lounge   -   #6
    too much work on Brenda, th@'s the best excuse mate Get those Essay's done you naughty girl and stop galavanting aboot tarn @ all hours when your shnoz should be in a bit of Bourdieu or saink!