Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Tv

Poster
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+13 April 2004 - 18:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 13 April 2004 - 18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justin89@14 April 2004 - 02:30
    I think Cat from Call For Help is better looking than Morgan Webb
    Cat vs Morgan

Are you out of your freaking mind&#33; Morgan&#39;s ( o )( o ) alone are [/b][/quote]
    Cat also has nice ones. If you&#39;ve seen her topless pic I&#39;m sure you would agree.
    <span style='color:green'>God invented alcohol to keep the Irish from ruling the world</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+13 April 2004 - 20:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 13 April 2004 - 20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justin89@14 April 2004 - 02:30
    I think Cat from Call For Help is better looking than Morgan Webb
    Cat vs Morgan

Are you out of your freaking mind&#33; Morgan&#39;s ( o )( o ) alone are [/b][/quote]
    thats not a good pic though, go to her site and see pics of her partying.

where can you find the naked picture, I&#39;ve heard of it but never seen it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Here is a link to small versions of the pics, and a quick explanation of what happened. Cat Schartz
    <span style='color:green'>God invented alcohol to keep the Irish from ruling the world</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I just watched her on the howard Stern show. Watch that, she tells howard about her first expierence with a women.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Did you get the vid of of her website? On another note has anyone else heard about the possibility of the girls of Tech TV doing a shoot for Playboy?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by rewski54@14 April 2004 - 14:56
    Did you get the vid of of her website?
    yes

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Morgan will pose anyday now.....those topless pics of Cat are hawt....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12