Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Know Who Runs

1st off its nothing to do with *how* many files we have or they have.. IF you had looked at what we are trying to do then you would see that we only want dvd or top quality rips, anyone can get a crap film on kazaa i could quite easy leave my PC on and download every crap copy of every film (ok maybe not every but u know what i mean) thats going.. we even go to the troublw of making sure the files are on FT if we have got them off of another network unlike some sites, thats why we have started to add ed2k links as well for the stuff u cannot get on the FT network

as for the the who cares if they are copying its free etc.. ok yes its free.. but when we exceed are bandwidth for the month and the *extra* we use we have to pay for.. so not quite so free eh.. unless ud like me to send u the bill and u can pay for it then sure it will be free, but not for u
    sure we can add banners and popups etc but there a pain in the arse and who likes or wants popups or ads ? noone...

as for just this being an advertisment for our site sorry already done that months ago on here and other sites, when we check the logs we even get referals from sites we have never been to or knew exsisted, but they found us and added a link to our site (thx who ever u r ) so no need to do that anymore.. besides theres a link in my sig...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Hi Giy, i sometimes check in on your real nice site... B)
    Problem is we don't know neither. Our board has no connection to that site however i remember some guy pretty much advertising their site on here... Can't remember have to look that one up.
    But as i said we're not related so we really can't help stop the linking. Maybe Paul can help you he pretty much did some protecting his site doa2.host.sk as i remember with a tool from Antileech...
    Probably someone else her will know. See if that helps

good luck with the site

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@13 March 2003 - 14:59
    Hi Giy, i sometimes check in on your real nice site... B)
    Problem is we don't know neither. Our board has no connection to that site however i remember some guy pretty much advertising their site on here...  Can't remember have to look that one up.
    But as i said we're not related so we really can't help stop the linking. Maybe Paul can help you he pretty much did some protecting his site doa2.host.sk as i remember with a tool from Antileech...
    Probably someone else her will know. See if that helps

good luck with the site 
    I remember it well. It was when the verifieds here were down. The usual hi guys have you seen this site pi$h. Didn't mention it was his though. Seem to remember his name was Shaun or something. Can't remember his user name though.

Good luck with youre site, haven't seen it, may have a look.

Does that constitute successful advertising.

Looked now, nicely laid out. Proof of the puding is if it works. I will give it a try.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    hi jetje,

i know this is not this site is not connected to them, but you have VERY active forums and ALOT of members so i figured that if anyone knows them or if they happen to lurk about on forums then these would be a good place for them to do so and for me to comment on

if i in anyway made it appear as tho this site/forums etc were connected to *them* then i appologise now, that was not ans is not what i wanted to do

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Giy@13 March 2003 - 19:19
    hi jetje,

i know this is not this site is not connected to them, but you have VERY active forums and ALOT of members so i figured that if anyone knows them or if they happen to lurk about on forums then these would be a good place for them to do so and for me to comment on

if i in anyway made it appear as tho this site/forums etc were connected to *them* then i appologise now, that was not ans is not what i wanted to do
    Like I said, he came here to do some advertising / market research / poaching when our verified section was down. I'll try to find the thread.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Giy@13 March 2003 - 20:19
    hi jetje,

No Giy was clear to me, i did understand that, as JmiF told they will look for ya...
    I'm a bit afraid for him they find him... B)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    A trace gives the domain name as

http://321host-it.com/

and the Registrar as TUCOWS. Inc.

Cant really post IP's poor form and all that sort of thing

Still looking for that thread

8. Lounge   -   #18
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by jetje@13 March 2003 - 19:37
    I'm a bit afraid for him they find him... B)
    What would make you say that jetje????

**SuperJude whisltes innocently**

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Found it

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...0verifieds&st=0

Some dude called Yoraz.

Only ever made 6 posts. I always thought it was his, or he was related to it. Of course he is just as likely to be a business ( no really you don´t say ) Think I may implied that at the time. Could be wrong though.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    a buisness u say... u think.. with all those ads etc.. there not trying to make money out of filesharing.. surely! noway!! i dont believe it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast