Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadows 5.8.11

Poster
    im trying to dl a movie from isohunt using shadows. im getting great speeds ( 145 kb/s) but my cpu usage goes up to 100%. in the client the numers arnt changing (speed ,% finished, elapsed time, etc) so I dont even think its dling. my interent works so its not that. if I restart shadows it will work but then get messed up again after a little while. I used shadows for this dl cause on some trackers azureus cuts off my internet and I gotta reboot + replug my modem. please help!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    i think it the torrent cause it also happened with abc. so is there a way to fix it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    restart ur pc, should do the trick

(Forgive my bad english)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Try going to
    Prefs > Advance > Change "Max Peer Connections" to 60 then press save...
    see how that works.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    ill try the 60 peer thing. also reboot wont fix it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    it didnt freeze but now it cut off my internet connection (cable) after a while! this happens with some trackers and torrents. any1 know why?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    download python and wxpython then download the abc sourcecode and run it from
    python, maybe this will help since the sourcecode doesnt need fancy reg. keys
    anyways trying is 4 free, hope it works for ya, cuz I know how anoying these things
    can be

(Forgive my bad english)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    what is python and wxpython and what do they do? do i need both or just 1? lastly is the abc sourcecode on their site?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@28 March 2004 - 11:05
    it didnt freeze but now it cut off my internet connection (cable) after a while! this happens with some trackers and torrents. any1 know why?
    Ask your ISP about where you need to upgrade your cablemodem with drivers/network drivers to prevent crashes when cablemodem is under a heavy load.

You only need to say when you are downloading (and/or uploading) really fast, not how or what you're downloading/uploading. They don't need to know THOSE details.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    u mean i gotta buy stuff so it wont crash? r u sure cause i dont wanna buy stuff and it still wont work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast