Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Walker [ Old Game 1993] [a Classic]

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Like i said: well done!

I've got an A600HD meself, but it's messed up somehow, can't get it to work, and I've also got an hd and some other bits from the A2000, my parents made me throw away the rest though, 'cuz it took to much room, wasn't very happy about that, let me tell ya.

Got 50+ original games about the place, 3 tac 2's and some other joysticks, not to mention bundles of pirated games and proggies, all of which can't be used(until I get the comp running).

I've even got an original AMOS kit somewhere.

2. Games   -   #32
    sadly my amiga went in the trash some 5/6 years ago and the pc took over from there.

btw..i managed to get the Amiga Forever from kazaa. its so easy and it works. could only find ver 4 and ver 5.1 but sadly not the latest ver 6.0

Although i still prefer AIAB/winUAE as it takes up less mem. but SWOS doesnt work. All i get is a fuzzy screen but the misic plays alright. i have feeling something aint set up right.

for some reason i can not get Sensible Soccer 96-97 to work on Amiga forever either . It was asking me to instert the OLD disk 1.....???? what the heck is the OLD disk 1..i only got disk 1 and 2 and none of them worked. can someone give it a try and see what im doing wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234