Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F1 Trivia

Poster
    Originally posted by nostalgia@18 April 2004 - 08:15
    nope.
    Dutch as in the Netherlands.

I knew Joest was either German or Dutch...obviously German
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    I think the question is a little bit difficult if you're not Dutch, so here are the initials of the man: JL

edit: typing
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by nostalgia@18 April 2004 - 08:26
    I think the question is a little bit difficult if you're not Dutch, so here are the initials of the man: JL

edit: typing
    Jan Lammers (not sure on spelling )?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Your spelling is correct and so is the answer. I could say it is your turn (again) but it is starting to get a quiz for 4thgen and Nostalgia.
    But then again, ask a question.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by nostalgia@18 April 2004 - 08:39
    Your spelling is correct and so is the answer. I could say it is your turn (again) but it is starting to get a quiz for 4thgen and Nostalgia.
    But then again, ask a question.
    It doesn't seem too busy in here (not a whole lot of motorsport fans on the forum)

Ok...next question...which driver holds the current all time fastest lap in F1 and what circuit was the record broken at?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    is it Schumacher (Micheal) at Ti Aida with the time of 1:14.023?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@18 April 2004 - 10:53
    is it Schumacher (Micheal) at Ti Aida with the time of 1:14.023?
    Sorry, I meant highest average speed, not lowest time. My fault for not making that clear

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 April 2004 - 11:54
    Sorry, I meant highest average speed, not lowest time. My fault for not making that clear
    must be Hockenheim, Gerhard Berger averaged 144.331 mph
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+18 April 2004 - 10:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 18 April 2004 - 10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@18 April 2004 - 11:54
    must be Hockenheim, Gerhard Berger averaged 144.331 mph [/b][/quote]
    Nope. ~17mph off
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Probably Schumacher at Indianapolis, USA. The F1 cars possess the potential of breaching an awesome speed of 230mph there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast