Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me Cheating In Bf Vietnam (pic)

Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@17 April 2004 - 04:46
    yea, what the point of cheating like that, you may as well not even play.
    its not just winning but watching ppl cry about it

i have a thing about watching ppl hype up its funny then they go crazy in the end they quite cos there just so pissed of haha!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

2. Games   -   #12
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by joeyipod+16 April 2004 - 22:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 16 April 2004 - 22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@17 April 2004 - 04:46
    yea, what the point of cheating like that, you may as well not even play.
    its not just winning but watching ppl cry about it

i have a thing about watching ppl hype up its funny then they go crazy in the end they quite cos there just so pissed of haha&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yea, i follow ya

3. Games   -   #13
    I don&#39;t. Cheating ruins the game. No fun to play with these gay wall-hackers on CoD... Only a week til PunkBuster, yay&#33;

4. Games   -   #14
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by DWells55@16 April 2004 - 22:59
    I don&#39;t. Cheating ruins the game. No fun to play with these gay wall-hackers on CoD... Only a week til PunkBuster, yay&#33;
    oh no, i agree. cheating does ruin the game. i just agree with him saying that its KINDA funny when everyone bitches. but the cheaters are usually 14 year old kids who get a kick out of not having to work for it. (cuz they dont have to WORK for anything)

5. Games   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by joeyipod@17 April 2004 - 02:47
    very clever xare creating your own cheats 1 sure way to know you won&#39;t be getting caught soon
    Keep up the good work and piss as many gamer wannabe&#39;s off &#33; B)
    It&#39;ll be real fun when there are no more gamer wannabees who want to play anymore.

Who&#39;ll be left then? You?

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    there&#39;s always some tough fag on the server who&#39;s a dick to everyone then u cheat against him and he gets the shits..

now THAT is fun to watch and he can&#39;t believe he&#39;s losing

Oh the memory of that
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    And this guy is proud of what he does? lol&#33;

You can be intelligent, I don&#39;t care. It doesn&#39;t really matter when you&#39;re a twat.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@18 April 2004 - 10:34

You can be intelligent, I don&#39;t care. It doesn&#39;t really matter when you&#39;re a twat.
    this is the kinda person i love cheating in front of

see how easy he gets pissed its funny

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Joey and Xare love teh 1337 buttseckzzz

10. Games   -   #20
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by joeyipod+18 April 2004 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 18 April 2004 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cl1mh4224rd@18 April 2004 - 10:34

<s>this is the kinda person i love cheating in front of

see how easy he gets pissed its funny </s> [/b][/quote]
    lol this guy&#39;s a biotch

stop ruining other ppls fun u a&#036;&#036;hole and let them actually play fairly&#33;

u realize that even if the cheat script is homemade the server admins can view them and ban u right? with that in mind u wont be able to play if they ban ur IP and comp config.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast