Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet Disconnects

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Thanks alot guys. Haha, do you like that "board moderator". Be careful bitch, or ill ban you. I dont know if any of this will help but what did you mean when you said keep it at 60%? Im confused, im not adept at using bittorrent.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by orcutt989@17 April 2004 - 21:11
    Thanks alot guys. Haha, do you like that "board moderator". Be careful bitch, or ill ban you.
    lmfao. oh no please dont!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Everyone just confused me, im not really adept at using bittorrent. And i have no idea what you people are talking about.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    muchspl2

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Thanks alot, that didnt do anything. He just stated a bunch of things that you could do, but wouldnt work in the end like limiting the people you download from, but that doesnt make a difference because you could download to a single person with a fast connection. Thanks for nothing muchspl2, your a jackass. Everyone else thanks for helping me, if anyone has other tips, post them. Thank you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    muchspl2

look dipshit thats the faq, I really am getting tired of stupid ass n00b's (like yourself) coming in here talking shit whan someone goes out of their way to help them
    what a fucking asshole you our to say anything when I tried to help
    fuck you dickhead

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Wow. Dude the FAQ had nothing to do with my problem, you didnt even read what i said did you, you bigotist.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Old Fella
    Think you should apologise to muchspl2!!!

In the FAQ is a link to Netlimiter which will assist you in limiting your uploads, which is possibly why you are disconnecting. You should limit upload speed to 80% of your upload speed. So if normal upload speed is say 20 Kb/s use netlimiter to limit to around 15 Kb/s.

edit: I note that the FAQ actually does not recommend Netlimiter (but does give other alernaties) howeer think Netlimiter has probably improved somewhat since this was written and I would personally recommend it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I think i owe none an apology.

Thank you for your help Mr. Bowie.

"look dipshit thats the faq, I really am getting tired of stupid ass n00b's (like yourself) coming in here talking shit whan someone goes out of their way to help them
    what a fucking asshole you our to say anything when I tried to help
    fuck you dickhead "

Alright, thanks, like i said before theres nothing in the faq to resolve my problem, monkey.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    muchspl2
    dickhead plenty of people on here use netlimiter or the client itsself to limit the amount of peers/seeds to connect to, let me guess you are running windows 98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast