Thread: Dvd Back Up

i bought a dvd backup of pheonix nights had all the extras included i bought my own real copy of this and destroyed the backup. Now i need to make a backup of this dvd but i want to include the extras is there any programmes that can do this i herd that it reduces quality slightly but that does not matter

any help would be appriciated

thanks in advance!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Re-word that, i couldnt understand it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by podgey@19 April 2004 - 20:40
    i bought a dvd backup of pheonix nights had all the extras included i bought my own real copy of this and destroyed the backup. Now i need to make a backup of this dvd but i want to include the extras is there any programmes that can do this i herd that it reduces quality slightly but that does not matter

any help would be appriciated

thanks in advance!
    use dvd shrink.
    Robert00000

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    dvd shrink is by far the best

plus its free

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@20 April 2004 - 13:49
    dvd shrink is by far the best

plus its free
    I agree B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i agree also , but to avoid any loss in quality , avoid doing the whole dvd , just do the main movie , that way you get the best dvd reproduction of the the original movie , and forget the extras and outtakes ect , shit its the movie we are after in the long run

dvd shrink will do justthe movie and not the extras by selecting re - author , and drop and drag the main movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    And if you dont think you're gonna need other languages, get rid of them. Increases quality by 10-25%. All the dvd's I copy, I get rid of Spanish and w/e other languages there are.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.