Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anti-spam

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RGX+28 April 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 28 April 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@28 April 2004 - 01:59

<!--QuoteBegin-RGX

I wrote a very big thread, but anti spam just screwed me over and I can&#39;t be arsed writing it all again.

I disagree with RGX here, I believe that you can&#39;t keep a good man down. I had stuff to back this up, but I can&#39;t be bothered typing it all again.

Hmm, that was Mad Cats post, I dont tend to speak in the third person and disagree with myself in mine. [/b][/quote]
    Owned.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by RGX+28 April 2004 - 12:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 28 April 2004 - 12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@28 April 2004 - 01:59

<!--QuoteBegin-RGX

I wrote a very big thread, but anti spam just screwed me over and I can&#39;t be arsed writing it all again.

I disagree with RGX here, I believe that you can&#39;t keep a good man down. I had stuff to back this up, but I can&#39;t be bothered typing it all again.

Hmm, that was Mad Cats post, I dont tend to speak in the third person and disagree with myself in mine. [/b][/quote]

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I saw that awhile back and never got around to editing it.

I guess Busyman was owned.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster
    all you gypsys who have more than one forum window open close them and only use one window, this si how i rarely ever get spam control. it is flood control i hate.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    muchspl2
    wtf is up with this, please someone give us a update
    kthxby

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Out of The Ordinary
    Sorry nothing new to report

BOT

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@30 April 2004 - 00:32
    all you gypsys who have more than one forum window open close them and only use one window, this si how i rarely ever get spam control. it is flood control i hate.
    unfortunately thats not always true...

I only ever have the one window open *not a good multi-tasker at all* and I still get the anti-spam message...... and I don&#39;t even post half as much as most peeps...

edit: and then there are the times when you don&#39;t look at the dates of the previous posts and only realise after you have hit the post button that your comment isn&#39;t really relevent anymore and hope the anti-spam eats your post... and it doesn&#39;t

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    muchspl2
    well that sucks
    it looks like we are on the back burner, how hard is it to reinstall the board with the minimal "upgrades" and replace the database
    I know its kinda the last resort but isn&#39;t that a option by now ? just saying seems like it might be easier to just "reformat" by this point but you know what I mean

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    I agree with muchspl2...

Why not just reinstall the board software on the server? How long would it take to reinstall the board software? Can&#39;t possibly take the weeks we&#39;ve been waiting for 7th Element to come back, can it?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    muchspl2
    well I;m not trying to case trouble but a few hours offline can;t be as bad as people bitching :S
    just saying but its up to the admins/co-admins and/or who ever is running the site this week

cheap shot I know but come on its been to long time & it can&#39;t take that long to re-install are what ever you have to do, I&#39;m kinda ignorant to the inter workings of a forum but seems you have to draw the line at some point. :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast