Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Anti-spam

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by nigel123+14 May 2004 - 22:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 14 May 2004 - 22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@14 May 2004 - 17:12
    I am sorry but the anti spam IS an issue.

Of course it is Dan, I did say "IMO," and what I meant is since the anti-spam script has been added, I have only been hit by it 3 times. I am not a prolific poster&#33;

It was the "serious issues" comment, that I was really referring to. I wonder what Brian means by that. Does it mean that we are in imminent danger of losing FST board? If so, then no one would have any more trouble with the anti-spam script. [/b][/quote]
    Nigel, Rookie says he will have some &#39;serious issues&#39; with 7th, I take that more to mean a black eye and a punch on the nose(if he meets him in person) or some shouitng and swearing for ignoring him

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Site Owner
    The board is going to be fine. When I said serious issues. I meant that I have some serious issues to resolve with 7th. Lets just hope that he&#39;s been real busy as of late. I have been emailing him for over 3 weeks now with no response. Emails to 7th are now getting returned.

I will go into more detail later if 7th does not respond to me. For now I will leave it at that and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Brian

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 22:57
    Emails to 7th edited are now getting returned.
    lmao - I can see that&#39;s gonna get spammed now by this lot

edit: ah - guess not, they are "getting returned" I must be slow tonight

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 23:57
    The board is going to be fine. When I said serious issues. I meant that I have some serious issues to resolve with 7th. Lets just hope that he&#39;s been real busy as of late. I have been emailing him for over 3 weeks now with no response. Emails to 7th are now getting returned.

I will go into more detail later if 7th does not respond to me. For now I will leave it at that and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Brian
    Shit, why does it look like our fears our turning into reality?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by danb+15 May 2004 - 06:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 15 May 2004 - 06:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 23:57
    The board is going to be fine.&nbsp; When I said serious issues.&nbsp; I meant that I have some serious issues to resolve with 7th.&nbsp; Lets just hope that he&#39;s been real busy as of late.&nbsp; I have been emailing him for over 3 weeks now with no response.&nbsp; Emails to 7th are now getting returned.

I will go into more detail later if 7th does not respond to me.&nbsp; For now I will leave it at that and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Brian
    Shit, why does it look like our fears our turning into reality? [/b][/quote]
    B)

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46

Nice one Zero

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345