Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

BANNED
    lol watch once error comes back will be banned

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I guess it would make sense. I'm pretty sure if a member joined your board with a name like "Dwk smells like sh*t," you would rename it before banning him.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Its funny how you guys demand information, then when you do get it, you call me a liar.

Well, thats all I know. I'm out of this thread.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    BANNED
    Not precisely. I stand by freedom of speech. As long as it's not offensive, I don't take sides.

First of all, I would post a public announcement (or put it in the RULES&#33 that "unfriendly" names aren't allowed.

Second, I would pm the account member and let him/her know about his fault, giving him an opportunity to change the name.

Third, if he/she doesn't change it, I would ban (maybe just DELETE) the account, but not the ip

More tips, anyone?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Rip - we know youi've been kept out of the loop but i hqavn't seen a decent explanation why this guy ( after reading for a week he has offere3d so much) has been banned - like I siad is it a script thing - I guess it doesn't say in team chat but what is the answer/

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Poster
    well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse and telling him to watch out cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .
    Open your mind

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    RTJ, we know you are not involved. Right now you posting will be a form of someone justifying from the mod team so best would be to stay out

I dont think creating new names with those made him banned. By the way, renaming how does that help? Doesnt sound like a normal procedure.
    Again, I shouldn't say all that sounds BS and absurd to you, would rather wait for someone who did it to comment.

Although, I can see someone closing this thread as well since freedom of speech or anything by senior members seems to get them banned or thread closed.

This situation involving KLT & haxor is getting way too much! Its not like ES5 or anything this board has seen before. We all have been there side by side fighting for the board. It seems the new policies & actions are being aimed at the people who stood there for the board in the first place.

I would have at least expect several pm exchanges, tons of discussions before banning a member like him or the senior members who have been contributing to the board for so long.

This is a disgrace.

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Originally posted by nanotek@27 April 2004 - 21:24
    well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse and telling him to watch out cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .
    nanotek,
    can you quote the actual post by haxor where he said that? And dont bring up a post by any other member putting text in his quote. Unless his original post says it on the board, its bs.

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by I.am+28 April 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 28 April 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@27 April 2004 - 21:24
    well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse&nbsp; and telling him to watch out&nbsp; cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .
    nanotek,
    can you quote the actual post by haxor where he said that? And dont bring up a post by any other member putting text in his quote. Unless his original post says it on the board, its bs.

-
    I.am [/b][/quote]
    Why, because it doesn&#39;t support your agenda?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast