Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+27 April 2004 - 21:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 27 April 2004 - 21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@28 April 2004 - 01:48
    I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...
    lol thx to this one, lol as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with. [/b][/quote]
    Well your afiliation are no longer wanted or allowed here I suspect...

Good Day.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Haxor was Banned??????

wtf?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY+28 April 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 28 April 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 21:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY
    @28 April 2004 - 01:48
    I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...

lol thx to this one, lol as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with.
    Well your afiliation are no longer wanted or allowed here I suspect...

Good Day. [/b][/quote]
    still a mod wanna be i see.

remember what i said, oxygen is a good thing.

and thats reality

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    Bullshit RTJ, b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t about the multiple accounts, i know is not your fault RTJ.

@nigel123 Wtf ? Are you a mod ?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 22:31

OMFG thats the quote of the day considering it was made by you...

As for the "fresh air" joke, I think you need a shovel to put that RETARDED humor to rest...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    Originally posted by REALITY@28 April 2004 - 06:39
    As for the "fresh air" joke

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY+28 April 2004 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 28 April 2004 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 22:31

OMFG thats the quote of the day considering it was made by you...

As for the "fresh air" joke, I think you need a shovel to put that RETARDED humor to rest... [/b][/quote]
    bla bla bla bla

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    this thread is really unpreductive, and solves nothing.

~~ closed ~~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456