Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong With You Lot?

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Cheese and Dan.......I'm actually quite pissed off that you guys grassed on me, cos that IS what you done. In fact thats pissed me off more than my original rant.

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings?

@Ang.....No need to be big headed and sarky, I did'nt say it to bad mouth or advertise your place, I was asked, I told, simple.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Jonno..... so my tongue in cheek humour is now being big-headed and sarky....

ok......

thanx again
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:41
    @Cheese and Dan.......I&#39;m actually quite pissed off that you guys grassed on me, cos that IS what you done. In fact thats pissed me off more than my original rant.

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings?

@Ang.....No need to be big headed and sarky, I did&#39;nt say it to bad mouth or advertise your place, I was asked, I told, simple.

Jonno B)
    We reported a thread that was and has going to descend into a silly argument. It&#39;s not "grassing up" you seem to want us to do as you say not do as you do.

It was just a continuation of similar threads and there was no need for it, if you had a point to make you could have made it in the original thread. No need to drag this out so that it dominates the whole of the board.

Forget that.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I haven&#39;t looked at the calendar recently, but I suppose it&#39;s new or full moon... :fugley:

5. Lounge   -   #45
    @Ang........Welcome, thankyou too

@Cheese......You still grassed me up, I was&#39;nt talking to or about you in the original post, nor Dan.and the reason I did&#39;nt post in the other thread is cos I did&#39;nt see it.And I don&#39;t want anyone to do anything except stop slagging this place off, all I want in life is a laugh, I got enough shit going on in the real world, I just wanna come on here and have a giggle.

Thats another point, look at the shit me and Nikki get, we only have to post twice each and people jump on us for spamming , yet all we do is have a laugh, not hurting anyone, but it&#39;s alright for everyone else to do it.
    How&#39;d you think that feels? And you wonder why she does&#39;nt post much anymore&#33;

I want...........would like anyone who posts after this post to say whether or not they like it here

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 14:58
    I want...........would like anyone who posts after this post to say whether or not they like it here
    whether or not they like it here

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 20:41

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings
    Moderate, then they can&#39;t break the rules.

If they come out of moderation and refuse to play nice, longer period.

Ultimate sanction, ban.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:58
    @Ang........Welcome, thankyou too

@Cheese......You still grassed me up, I was&#39;nt talking to or about you in the original post, nor Dan.and the reason I did&#39;nt post in the other thread is cos I did&#39;nt see it.And I don&#39;t want anyone to do anything except stop slagging this place off, all I want in life is a laugh, I got enough shit going on in the real world, I just wanna come on here and have a giggle.

Thats another point, look at the shit me and Nikki get, we only have to post twice each and people jump on us for spamming , yet all we do is have a laugh, not hurting anyone, but it&#39;s alright for everyone else to do it.
    How&#39;d you think that feels? And you wonder why she does&#39;nt post much anymore&#33;

Jonno B)
    Yeah okay I grassed you up, and I&#39;d have done it no matter who posted it. Get over it.

It was just a continuation of another thread and should have been merged or closed. You didn&#39;t see the other thread? So why the hell were you commenting on the state of things in the first place? I like to get a fuller picture of things before I comment.

You charged in like the proverbial bull in a china shop, and have in effect helped continue the arguing.

Which was why I reported the thread...

"Quick, the lounge is on fire."

"I&#39;ll get my flamethrower..."

9. Lounge   -   #49
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I do not care.I have been at the Horse Track.It is Derby Eve.Things are only going to get Crazy tonight.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    @Nim......very funny

@JP......But thats what was happening, then people just started being shitty, what happens in a riot? The police start by warning people and nicking a few, then the people start getting shitty and the old boill go in guns blazing, no holds barred, it&#39;s called self defence

@Cheese......I was talking about Ad&#39;s thread, it was a last straw for me before I went nuts.
    I was making a point to those who like to slag this place off to "Go away", but you all saw it as an attack, I really don&#39;t get it, I stick up for this place so much yet I get shit for doing it, thats fucked up.
    How come you did&#39;nt pile on Ad for his post?, his was against this place, mine was for and you jumped on me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast