Thread: Differing Bin And Cue Files

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I've been looking for kill bill volume 2, I have cd 1 bin and cue, cd 3 bin and cue but can only find the cue file for cd2, I've found a file that the same but has (osloskop.net) after it, will this be the same file? If it is do I also need the cue file with (osloskop.net) to go with it?

BTW another thing was wondering is when I check file name and get a list of alternatives would letting 1 of these take over carry on with same d/load or start all over again.

Some :helpsmile: appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    youll have to open the cd2 cue file with notepad and change the file name to what ever the cd2 bin filename is.

B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    or u could rename bin to iso and burn it as a iso

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    dude shes got a dick

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Oh yeah so she has bringing the post back to earth for a min I guess I was'nt wording it right, what I was meaning was if I get say tcr-killbill1cd1 then d/load tcr-killbill1(osloskop.net)cd2 will they follow on alright? like will the second disc start where the first disc ended?

Btw the chicks with dicks knocked me off thread what was the verdict on letting other files take over is this a list off exactltly same files?

Ty for listening.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    eerr could any1 help? I've d/loaded it of bt now anyway but it would be good to know for future referance.