Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Very Quick Vice City Question

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+1 May 2004 - 13:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 1 May 2004 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@1 May 2004 - 07:58
    One of my vice city cds, the install disc, has stopped working. It doesnt have any scratches, but neither of my drives will read it. I always get error messages that say CRC errors. Ive tried creating an ISO from the cd and then running daemontools to install from teh iso, but got same error.

so now ive decided to redownload the install cd. My question is, on kazaa lite i see disc one and disc 2...which is the install disc?
    i thought u should know better not to dl from kazaa....

you are a shame to the senior members on this forum [/b][/quote]

i still get the best speeds off kazaa lite, of all other programs i&#39;ve tried.

edit: btw, vice city used to work fine from the iso I downloaded, but that was months ago, and i guess the cd must have gotten ruined since then...somehow...so dont blame this on kazaa lite.

2. Games   -   #12
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i downloaded an iso image from kazaa once and it was corrupted. you are a disgrace for the senior members....

3. Games   -   #13
    nsane's Avatar .
    ANY download can be corrupted, not just through kazaa...i&#39;ve had corrupted downloads on virtually every client

and its not the software its just the download itself got screwed up somehow (bad packet or something)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12