Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Thread

You'll be banned for spam if you keep this up....all you're doing is inciting a flame war that isnt necessary on this thread.

We're just trying to talk about FMA....thats all.
    Yet, you continue to spam.....

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Hmm, what a surprise - an anime thread with people describing a 'stereotypical' anime, i didnt see that coming At least anime has the potential to tell decent storylines. Not like crap american stories....

"My god, i love you'
    "Don't say that...because i'm you're brother"
    "You're...what?"
    "You heard me...i'm your transexual brother...and the father of you're baby"

I mean wtf is that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i like FMA. It's a really good series.

btw, Manny, take down my (old) sig u bitch jk... (but seriously....take it off. U dint even ask me o_O)

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by mike45450@6 May 2004 - 19:11
    Manny, take down my (old) sig u bitch jk... (but seriously....take it off. U dint even ask me o_O)

Oops....FIXED.

My bad.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #34

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by mike45450@6 May 2004 - 23:11
    Hmm, what a surprise - an anime thread with people describing a 'stereotypical' anime, i didnt see that coming At least anime has the potential to tell decent storylines. Not like crap american stories....
    you complain about people being "stereotypical", and then make a "stereotypical" comment yourself. pretty smart there kid.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon+7 May 2004 - 10:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tikibonbon @ 7 May 2004 - 10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mike45450@6 May 2004 - 23:11
    Hmm, what a surprise - an anime thread with people describing a &#39;stereotypical&#39; anime, i didnt see that coming At least anime has the potential to tell decent storylines. Not like crap american stories....
    you complain about people being "stereotypical", and then make a "stereotypical" comment yourself. pretty smart there kid. [/b][/quote]

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Just wanna say that Full Metal Alchemist is awesome&#33;&#33;
    But, I wanna know who&#39;s really been watching.
    What did everyone think of Edward&#39;s Sensei finally kicking some ass? How about when you find out why she&#39;s always coughing up blood&#33;? I swear this show has been catching me off guard since I first found it.

A question:
    Do you think the military is gonna cause another Ishbal massacre?
    I&#39;m curious to know people&#39;s thoughts.

BTW, Manny Roscoe... your sig rocks&#33; :gunsmile:
    I&#39;m glad someone spelled his name right.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@8 May 2004 - 02:22
    BTW, Manny Roscoe... your sig rocks&#33; :gunsmile:
    I&#39;m glad someone spelled his name right.
    Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234