Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stare At Chests

Originally posted by Falam 2@15 March 2003 - 23:37
    it's pissing me off! i kept doing it when i talk to girls! and most of them get the impression i'm a pervert and stopped talking to me

ok before you make fun of me, i just want to hear some serious advice from you guys, cause obviously, you guys have been there done that

but anyways, i can't help it, i try not to, but when i'm talking to a girl i just keep glance over it, what do i do?
    Just look at her eyes. If you feel yourself wanting to look down, don't try too keep em up. Get in the habit of doing that, and you won't have a problem. When she looks away, just glance down if you have trouble, but don't be caught

2. Lounge   -   #32
    It would be easier not to stare if you women didnt were such slutty things. You all are such hypocrites.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    I have the same problem. Girls try to talk to me and end up staring at my belt buckle too often. It gets me so mad. I just want to grab their chin and pull it up and say "Look, I am here".

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Lord of the KLF
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans eyes

5. Lounge   -   #35
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:24
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans eyes
    hmmm
    ive heard this somewhere before

6. Lounge   -   #36
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    *** KYLMAN50000
    Edit: some swearing

7. Lounge   -   #37
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Thank you summerlinda!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by Razz@16 March 2003 - 00:24
    no really its true i most have been the only guy who was not standing around drooling when the air con broke at work in the summer, i prefer a woman with a nice arse lmao

9. Lounge   -   #39
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Razz+16 March 2003 - 01:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 16 March 2003 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Razz@16 March 2003 - 00:24
    no really its true i most have been the only guy who was not standing around drooling when the air con broke at work in the summer, i prefer a woman with a nice arse lmao [/b][/quote]
    razz aint u a teenager
    u mad
    u acting like some 30 year old bag man
    come down to the real world

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by solidsnake+16 March 2003 - 00:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solidsnake @ 16 March 2003 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:32
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz
    @16 March 2003 - 00:24

no really its true i most have been the only guy who was not standing around drooling when the air con broke at work in the summer, i prefer a woman with a nice arse lmao
    razz aint u a teenager
    u mad
    u acting like some 30 year old bag man
    come down to the real world [/b][/quote]
    WTF??? not quite sure wot u mean by that but hey i guess your just so immature that u go around drooling over women all the time - something about not being able to get a woman by any chance

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast