Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord Of The Rings 1-3

b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    though i downloaded all 3 from the fasttrack network, i will without a shadow of a doubt buy the extended version boxset of all 3 once it hits the shelves on dvd.
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by b4icu@11 May 2004 - 05:18
    though i downloaded all 3 from the fasttrack network, i will without a shadow of a doubt buy the extended version boxset of all 3 once it hits the shelves on dvd.
    same here....
    u can so tell that they are gonna do a nice package for all 3 movies

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    I really think ROTK didn't deserve all the oscars. But before you guys jump on it i think the entire trilogie did deserve them (i guess that was why ROTK got them).
    Trying to see the three parts as independant movies is a bit hard to do, but if i try i really think the 1st one was the best movie...

As a total this movie (all three parts) has it's place in the top10 best movies as far as i'm concerned B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Old Fella
    It is without a doubt a classic.

I did think bwhen the first one came out that they would be hard prssed to give it too many awards knowing that there was 2 parts to follow, it would have been setting a precadent for future awards, but was very happy to see it do so well on the 3rd one - thoroughly deserved (and seeing as I am in New Zealand I am not biased at all).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12