Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Retarded

jetje's Avatar former star
    you can share internet connections through one of the pc's without being behind a router proves nothing.... Alo fact there are 2 pc's connecting using the same ISP doesn't mean they connect at the same time.

So questions to be asked are:
    Are the computers in a network (can they see eachother files) ?
    Do they run internet at the same time?
    What type of DSL modem do you have (name and type) does it connect with USB or..?

30+ sources is a bad supernode??

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jetje@12 May 2004 - 05:25
    you can share internet connections through one of the pc's without being behind a router proves nothing.... Alo fact there are 2 pc's connecting using the same ISP doesn't mean they connect at the same time.

So questions to be asked are:
    Are the computers in a network (can they see eachother files) ?
    Do they run internet at the same time?
    What type of DSL modem do you have (name and type) does it connect with USB or..?

30+ sources is a bad supernode??
    lol you can't expect somebody who does not even know what a router is answer those questions

any ways just because there are 2 computers in the house does not mean that there is a router, they could be on a network, lan, etc. but most of the time now in days its a router people use.

this person is not able to fix this problem by themselves anyways because they obviously don't have enough knowledge at this point. they need to talk to thier network admin and get back to us with if theyhave a router, network or etc.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    He musle, someone who has 2 pc's in the house has a network admin! Right...

Man i wasn't having a go at you but you just proved again that your just the spammer i sometimes think you are....
    Try and read, but hey... that still isn't your biggest virtue...
    Someone knows if he can see files from one pc that are on the other pc...
    Someone knows if he uses both pc's at the SAME time on the internet
    Oh and someone can read what letters are on the box that he has installed to connect to the internet.
    Well your right maybe he doesn't know what USB is

Originally posted by he boss
    any ways just because there are 2 computers in the house does not mean that there is a router, they could be on a network, lan, etc. but most of the time now in days its a router people use.

get back to us with if theyhave a router, network or etc.
    your the one that always asks the simple questions over and over again, well in this case it's asking the right questions for once... yeah ask a network admin, you probably ment he needs to contact the ISP, again then tell the right thing... (just quoting you on this one too)

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    ok dumbass let me break it down for you since its obviously too big for you to understand

in this case moron, network admin means the person who is in charege of those 2 computers getting on line, aka the person who knows what a router is, aka the person who can tell them if they are netwoked, behind a router, lan etc.

isp god damn how stupid can you get

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@12 May 2004 - 13:23
    ok dumbass let me break it down for you since its obviously too big for you to understand
    in this case moron, network admin means the person who is in charege of those 2 computers getting on line, aka the person who knows what a router is, aka the person who can tell them if they are netwoked, behind a router, lan etc.

isp god damn how stupid can you get
    network admin
    someone @home with 2 pc's
    who do you think is the network admin there... hope you don't look in the mirror today :

oh ISP, was an answer cause it looked like you ment that... , cause i couldn't believe you ment Network Admin :

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    A router makes no difference with connecting.

You can run KL on all computers on your home network. All at the same port.

KaNAT + port forwarding only improves your sharing/downloading capabilities when you are behind a router.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Error403@12 May 2004 - 16:02
    KaNAT + port forwarding only improves your sharing/downloading capabilities when you are behind a router.
    And reduces the number of those pretty red "x"'s

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    no no no, there is only one connection between the two computers, they dont share connections...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    all i have to say is i thought i was a dumbass...o well dont eworry get off the comp and get a girlfriend it will make your life much mnore fun B)

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    nm. Im gonna kick my ass now....
    blah blah blah... whatever...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast