Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could We Be A Business

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@10 May 2004 - 21:32
    Mornin

ok hypathetical (seemed a more appropriate spelling) question. say some fortune sod came into a lot of money and decided to set up their own computer business.

So they get a premises and fill all the positions outwith the computer departments.

Instead of going through the usual channels do you think that he/she would be able to come in here and find the staff they need. I believe that there are a number of skilled people in here (age is not a factor btw), so what do you think.

What kinda business would it be and would it be a success. I know this is a bit serious for the lounge but this is the place that I wanted opinions from. The reason I ask what kinda business is the &#39;&#39;computer business&#39;&#39; line is very general and I do know that we are very strong in some areas e.g. computer support but maybe weak in others e.g. developers.

So anyone got any thoughts (this is the kinda thing that pops uinto your head when you can&#39;t sleep )

Zero Cool, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K

2. Lounge   -   #12
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+11 May 2004 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 11 May 2004 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@10 May 2004 - 21:32
    Mornin

ok hypathetical (seemed a more appropriate spelling) question. say some fortune sod came into a lot of money and decided to set up their own computer business.

So they get a premises and fill all the positions outwith the computer departments.

Instead of going through the usual channels do you think that he/she would be able to come in here and find the staff they need. I believe that there are a number of skilled people in here (age is not a factor btw), so what do you think.

What kinda business would it be and would it be a success. I know this is a bit serious for the lounge but this is the place that I wanted opinions from. The reason I ask what kinda business is the &#39;&#39;computer business&#39;&#39; line is very general and I do know that we are very strong in some areas e.g. computer support but maybe weak in others e.g. developers.

So anyone got any thoughts (this is the kinda thing that pops uinto your head when you can&#39;t sleep )

Zero Cool, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K [/b][/quote]
    glad to be of service

at least I am no worse off than I was before I posted it, that&#39;s what sleep depravation will do to a fellow

although given that this is the lounge I am quite proud ofv the accolade you have seen fit to bestow upon me and my post, can I get a badge

@ziggyj, hmmmmmm ...........

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker for that comment im puting you on moderation

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:38
    Rip The Jacker for that comment im puting you on moderation
    It was a bit harsh...................but entirely fair and thus warented, however I now think he is a complete bas*ard

5. Lounge   -   #15
    never seen that comin from a Moderator

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:43
    never seen that comin from a Moderator
    they are human too , ...................... well most of em , there are a couple I&#39;m not too sure about

7. Lounge   -   #17
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Ahhhh...Sleep depravation the muse of poets and a blanket of comfort
    to the mad.

Isn&#39;t it beautiful&#33;
    I sleep only when my body betrays me.

Peace brotherdoobie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12