Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Nick Berg Beheaded In Iraq

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 May 2004 - 12:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 13 May 2004 - 12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SirGolgi@13 May 2004 - 16:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-SeK612
    @13 May 2004 - 07:52
    He is supposed to have been a free lance contractor looking for work. He had been picked up by Iraqi police as he was "wandering" around and its not a particularly safe thing to be doing as a western foreigner in Iraq at the moment. I believe U.S forces tried to provide means for him to return to the U.S but he refused and left.

If that is true I do not see how you can sympathize for anyone but his family. The man asked to die. If your that ridiculously stupid to wander around a country where everyone blatantly hates you.. then you deserve to die. What would possess any civilian with half a brain to go there? If he was literally &#39;wandering&#39; around that God forsaken country this earth is better off without him being able to spread his terrible genes.
    Hypoesque in its crassness...

It doesn&#39;t matter how the man got there or what he was doing, the fact remains that he was the victim of a brutal act in retaliation for events he had nothing to do with. That&#39;s never right, no matter how you look at it.

I&#39;m assuming that with an attitude like that you won&#39;t get to spread your terrible genes. That&#39;s the only good thing I can take from that post.

My condolences to Berg&#39;s family and friends, and may the man himself rest in peace. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Lamsey, I have a different way of saying it....

STFU SirGolgi the idiot&#33;&#33;&#33;

Please go lick a cat&#39;s butt.

I&#39;m sure Berg&#39;s family would love to see such remarks from you.
    You actually insult his children with that remark.
    It&#39;s better not to saying anything instead of sprouting that shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Has anyone shown TROUBLE^MAKER and SirGolgi the lounge?

TROUBLE^MAKER: obviously a person&#39;s opinions are wanted... but in a constructive manner. If all you can come up with are stupid pictures and a remark such as your response to hobbes about baby babble... you dont belong in here, you belong in the lounge. This was meant as a serious discussion....

SirGolgi: I second Lamsey&#39;s post in that if this is infact your real attitude, you will never be able to reproduce and that your genes will die off with you...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345