Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: The Official E3 2004 Thread

Thanx.

2. Games   -   #182
    Poster
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Games   -   #183
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    does neone have the half life 2 video where they show that action scene wit that huge spider, paricularly where that spider thing shoots that blue energy pulse thingy and it blows up the little overpass dome thing and debris goes everywhere (physics engine showing off)?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #184
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 May 2004 - 20:39
    does neone have the half life 2 video where they show that action scene wit that huge spider, paricularly where that spider thing shoots that blue energy pulse thingy and it blows up the little overpass dome thing and debris goes everywhere (physics engine showing off)?
    The 30min half life 2 video is on suprnova.org. I dont know if it is what you are talking about, but its not a cam. (witch is cool)

5. Games   -   #185
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+15 May 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 15 May 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@15 May 2004 - 20:39
    The 30min half life 2 video is on suprnova.org. I dont know if it is what you are talking about, but its not a cam. (witch is cool) [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ll give the 30min one a try, but the one i&#39;m talking about is no more than 2-3 minutes max long, and also is a cam. it&#39;s just that particular part looked like it was right out of a movie, i should really bookmark things i like from now on

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #186
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@14 May 2004 - 21:53
    End Of The E3

E3 officialy ended and last update i got:
    Kill Zone Thriler

So there was no Big suprise From SEGA, that pissed me off. i wanted notting from E3 Except SEGA&#39;s Suprise which was Matrix Online
    yeah, don&#39;t you hate shooting your wad for a crappy photoshop pic of "the beast returns" boxes?

7. Games   -   #187
    No news today.....

The weekend is usually slow when it comes to news about games.....

Mostly, there will be some more info about the games covered at E3 this week....so stay tuned.

8. Games   -   #188
    Poster

This woman is trying to play a replay, how stupid is she?

9. Games   -   #189
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Gt4p - Pics Of All The Cars - Warning Lots Of Pics

http://www.gtplanet.net

Guy took Pics at E3 of the Cars while standing in Line.And like it says.I warn anybody with 56k do not click on that link.I am on Cable and it takes awhile.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819