Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Cv

Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+16 May 2004 - 23:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 May 2004 - 23:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@16 May 2004 - 22:00
    i wonder if any potential employers are reading this
    Hello I&#39;m the King of Nigeria,

I&#39;d like to give you a job, £20 grand a year with pension scheme. But first I will need you to send me £24.99 to cover the purchase of your work permit. Please PM me for details.

Withcheese - King of Nigeria. [/b][/quote]

where do i sign?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Lounge   -   #32
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I wouldn&#39;t give you a job bigboo...but I would laugh at your CV...

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    i just want a change from catering

edit:what if i typed it?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by BigBoo@16 May 2004 - 23:05

Yeah....maybe...although its not just the handwriting and the scribbling out now is it.....?

Doesn&#39;t makes me think &#39;Oh yeah, he would make a good employee that will benefit my business so I don&#39;t mind paying him&#33;&#39;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by sara5564+16 May 2004 - 23:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 16 May 2004 - 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@16 May 2004 - 23:05

Yeah....maybe...although its not just the handwriting and the scribbling out now is it.....?

Doesn&#39;t makes me think &#39;Oh yeah, he would make a good employee that will benefit my business so I don&#39;t mind paying him&#33;&#39; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah u gotta make em think ur agreeable, hard working, dedicated, and can get along with people

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Try this...sort of thing

Name
    Address
    Phone
    Email

Qualifications
    (Anything at all that says you can read and write and add up a bit&#33;&#33;&#33

Experience/Job History
    (Nothing you&#39;ve been sacked from preferably or if thats all say they were temporary contracts)

Reasons for Applying
    (why you should get the job over someone else)

Hobbies and Interests
    (Good if its related to the job)

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    what can ii say that means i get the job then?

i worked on the tills at a cafe until errrrrm. it went bankrupt

should i not put any past jobs down, or i could say i did a paper-round for 5 years thats <s>slave labouur</s> dedication to my job

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@16 May 2004 - 22:41
    what can ii say that means i get the job then?

i worked on the tills at a cafe until errrrrm. it went bankrupt

should i not put any past jobs down, or i could say i did a paper-round for 5 years thats <s>slave labouur</s> dedication to my job
    Apply to the Daily Mirror...I hear they have a vacancy and if Piers Morgan had the job before you its obvious they&#39;ll hire just about anyone..

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    apply at as a garbage man ,hell the&#39;ll file your paper work right

right in the fields

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    i failed engilsh and media though. maybe i&#39;d be better at the sun

i hate applying for jobs, ive always been a "has great potential, but must work harder" kid.

i only proper passed maths and science (with absolutely no coursework so it would have been A grade)

i hate coursework, its stupid. it is physically a waste of time. hours and hours of work thaat has no reflection of a persons intelligence ive made me angry again now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast