Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf ?

http://www.filesharingcenter.com/affiliation.php

The Most Successful Affiliate Program using ClickBank

FileDownloadNetwork, one of the biggest file sharing tutorial and download sites on the net, pays you to 65% for EVERY sale referred. This is the same site you use to see when you reach a p2p/filesharing or mp3/movies related domain name!

If you own sites related to music, movies, p2p, downloads, entertainment, or if you just want to start your own mp3/movie downloads campaign, this is the perfect program for you. Find out why this is the number 1 choice for mp3, movies, tutorials or entertainment sites around the Internet.

Up to $35.63 per sale - Highest Conversion, Highest Payout

With 65% for EVERY sale referred, our program offers the highest payout in file sharing sites on the net. Do the Math!

Unlimited membership: $34,95 You Earn: $22.71*
    Standard membership: $24,95 You Earn: $16.21*
    1 Year membership: $19,95 You Earn: $12.96*
    Add-on Copy DVD to CD: $9.95 You Earn: $6.46*
    Add-on Copy PlayStation Games to CD: $9.95 You Earn: $6.46*
    *Minus transaction fees.

Let´s say you refer ONE member who buys Unlimited Membership + both Add-ons, you will get $35.63!!

With only 1 sale per day you can make more than $1000 a month!! That´s $12,000 a year with only 1 sale a day!

You will receive your payment every two weeks, being able to access your account information for tracking your sales at any time. All sales tracked (and all payments managed) by our sales agent Clickbank. Clickbank.com is The Most Trusted 3rd Party Affiliate Program On the Internet!

Attract your visitors and boost your sales offering access to get unlimited music downloads, movies, games, videoclips, software, cd burning, and more.

How to Join - This program is abolutely FREE to join

All you have to do is link to your special link, we will take care of the rest, even technical support for the users!

To get your clickbank ID signup (for free) HERE. If you have ClickBank.com account, skip this step.
    Once you signed up with ClickBank.com, use this link generator to get your affiliate link: click here , enter your ClickBank.com user ID and click "submit".

You will get your affiliate link that should look like this: http://hop.clickbank.net/?YOURUSERID/fileshare Where YOURUSERID should be replaced with your ClickBank.com user ID

Send your visitors to the link I will provide you using the techniques showed above.
    Start making money instantly!
    Remember that with our program you don't even need a website! Just send the visitors directly to your link code and start generating sales even while you are sleeping.

THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP: USE DOMAIN TYPOS

If you want to make serious money with no need of spending dollars in Pay per Click advertising, we suggest you to get a mispell of a P2P program as your site domain name. Did you know that mispelled domains like "kazaam.com" receive tons of traffic every day looking for the popular P2P software? Check the site www.kazaam.com and see what's there, this site converts like crazy, just from his own daily type-in traffic!
    Tips for Beginners to make easy money fast!

Use pay per click search Engines to generate INSTANT Revenues!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Site Owner
    Just calm down for a little bit. Its just a banner. There is new ownership (administrator). I will be introducing them today. I am sure he will be more then happy to listen to feedback. The guy is paying a lot of money for hosting. More then I did, because he has purchased top of the line completely mananged servers.

If you want to blame anyone, Blame 7thelement for being a scammer himself. He personally ripped me off and lied to me to get me to purchase the site.

Give him a break for a few hours atleast until he comes online. This site will only get better. there are some great plans for the future.

Brian

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 14:49
    If you want to blame anyone, Blame 7thelement for being a scammer himself. He personally ripped me off and lied to me to get me to purchase the site.
    I thought we were told there was no money involed in this forum.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Woow the truth about THIS BOARD COMES OUT ! Do you remeber when i post a topic about this ? Everyone acused me about CONSPIRATION THEORY

How much $$ ? I want to buy it ! Serious ! THIS BOARD GONNA BE FREE AS IT WAS AGAIN !

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    blank BT Rep: +1
    time to make a new forum? simply a free forum, say at invisionfree or similar?

no ads, no crap.

i'm prepared to put some leg work in. Theres enough pissed off loyal members who would prob come across.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 13:49
    Just calm down for a little bit. Its just a banner. There is new ownership (administrator). I will be introducing them today. I am sure he will be more then happy to listen to feedback. The guy is paying a lot of money for hosting. More then I did, because he has purchased top of the line completely mananged servers.

Give him a break for a few hours atleast until he comes online. This site will only get better. there are some great plans for the future.

Brian
    its not just a banner, u try looking at that thing for more than 10 seconds.

and it goes against everything we tell noobs and new comers. Never ever ever pay for p2p, always use clean p2p and more...
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@18 May 2004 - 14:56
    Possibly some poor noob who came here for advice and clicked the banner?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Site Owner
    Umm this forum is free and always will be free.

Whatever 7thelement has told you I wouldn't take too much belief in it. He does not run this board anymore!

People have to realize that running this forum is not making anyone any money, and actually costs a whole heck of a lot to run. One banner at the top is not going to ruin the board.

Brian

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast