Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moving Threads

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@17 March 2003 - 20:17
    No one ever thinks about having fun anymore.
    Not really sure what that means, but if the post count was gone people could just post for fun, instead of people just posting to increase the count and trying to disguise it as having fun.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    I mean, it's fun being here, especially the lounge, full of stuff, and the worlds too. So are you saying I just post as it were a job?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Erm, yes it is fun here but I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Just responding to your reply, not the topic, but I guess it would be better to go back on topic.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    how bout this... leave things as it is! lolz... solution to everything... ? in a way lolz for a while... anywayz

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Dude it's all about fun in here.. imo but also getting good and usefull info.
    The fun are the world general chats and the lounge.
    The other ones are for helping mainly. No one will complain when there are some fun remarks.
    But you see what you guys can do to topics, i don't have to tell you. You shini and soul, posting after each other in almost every topic.... all at least one reply (then we're lucky&#33 to the other we have 6 posts where only the 1st one probably was needed. Don't get me wrong i also like the fun of being here. But some topics are ment for solving problems and giving hint and tips... B)

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Originally posted by jetje@17 March 2003 - 23:26
    The other ones are for helping mainly. No one will complain when there are some fun remarks.
    But you see what you guys can do to topics, i don't have to tell you. You shini and soul, posting after each other in almost every topic.... all at least one reply (then we're lucky&#33 to the other we have 6 posts where only the 1st one probably was needed. Don't get me wrong i also like the fun of being here. But some topics are ment for solving problems and giving hint and tips... B)
    exactly... so just keep things as it was before this thread... you just continue doing your job as a mod and moving posts that don't belong where they are and stuff like that...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Soul814, you kinda stepped on my wrong toe here, with your reply.
    It shows little respect towards the problem.
    You kinda say whatever, we mess up you just move.... that's your job
    I was kinda hoping that you say hey maybe they have a point.
    I will keep my spamming only in places that are there for..
    And leave genuine topics alone, or with constructive replies...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    If the biggest problem for everyone is the idea of useful posts being spammed, then why not go ahead and let all posts count. I'm sure that there will be many with ungodly numbers of posts, but in the end, does it matter? I do like the idea of the post count, and realize the importance of it will be lessened because someone can just post off - topic posts in the lounge, but thats ok for me, we all know who helps on serious problems.
    I don't mind the idea of having several board gods, or whatever. I just wonder if all it will lead up to is someone posting useless posts in the lounge to obtain that status. That may be the only downfall to this idea.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Originally posted by jetje@17 March 2003 - 14:26
    I guess you do have a point on that. Ok, I guess some topics are meant to be left alone, isn't that correct Soul814? I though Shinigami would retire but he's still active as ever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast