Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip The Jacker Theories

Originally posted by samsamsamsam+10 June 2004 - 04:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 10 June 2004 - 04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@10 June 2004 - 04:23
    Agreed. Right now he’s taking all the blame and he isn’t getting a chance to tell his side of the story.
    Regardless of wether it was him or not that account was used (as well as his IP) so it needs to be blocked. [/b][/quote]
    But we should hear what he has to say.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+9 June 2004 - 21:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 9 June 2004 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@10 June 2004 - 04:23
    Agreed. Right now he’s taking all the blame and he isn’t getting a chance to tell his side of the story.
    Regardless of wether it was him or not that account was used (as well as his IP) so it needs to be blocked. [/b][/quote]
    How can you know about his IP? His IP may be logged when he logs in, but only shown (easily) when he posts, and AFAIK he didn&#39;t post anything, did he?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+9 June 2004 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 9 June 2004 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@10 June 2004 - 04:23
    He needs to find a way to tell us his side of what happened.

Un banning the account could be risky because if it was hacked it could happen again.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+10 June 2004 - 04:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 10 June 2004 - 04:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@9 June 2004 - 23:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank
    @10 June 2004 - 04:23

Regardless of wether it was him or not that account was used (as well as his IP) so it needs to be blocked.
    He needs to find a way to tell us his side of what happened.

Un banning the account could be risky because if it was hacked it could happen again. [/b][/quote]
    Yes - and the IP were logged in the mod files for doing stuff (such as trashing 40k threads)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    basically here what I think

I think he was simply board wanted to do something funny to cause some drama with the board didn&#39;t realize that mods get logged for the admin to see and did it to be funny.

thats simply it

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Adster@10 June 2004 - 04:47

I think he was simply board wanted to do something funny to cause some drama with the board didn&#39;t realize that mods get logged for the admin to see and did it to be funny.

thats simply it
    Nice internalism Ad

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Adster@10 June 2004 - 04:47

thats simply it
    Good one. Am adding that to the list.

@samsamsamsam

his password can be changed.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    The last thread I can remember him making was saying how hot it was where he was. Maybe he just went insane from the heat :flame:

9. Lounge   -   #19
    You people really don&#39;t read enough around

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Double Agent
    unban his account but take away his admin previlidge

and let him explain himself

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast