Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Rip The Jacker Theories

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Girls give me their IP addresses in night clubs all the time. B)

2. Lounge   -   #202
    It was my telephone number i gave you, and you never used it

3. Lounge   -   #203
    Poster
    Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 22:37
    btw i havent conceded. i played with a geocities site once (thats right, geocities ) so i think i know how to obtain ip addresses. you're starting to seem pretty slack now. if you want an arguement why dont you start one you know you cant lose and not just hope the opposition are stupid, eh
    I don't have to hope you are stupid, you spend most of your time demonstrating it. I think the fact you are stupid is a given for most people.

Neither would I argue with you about hacking, because I know feck all about it. I am quite proud to say that, because I think hackers are sad wankers and no better than sneak thiefs who break into someone's house while they are away. They violate other people's privacy.

People say that if someone breaks into your house then you are entitled to kick the shit out of them. I have seen it discussed here. However they seem to look up to people who hack into a PC and steal personal information or credit card details, or use that PC to hack into others. What's the feckin difference.

However I am entirely convinced that you could not hack into my PC. Not because I am particularly clever, more because you are all talk.

4. Lounge   -   #204
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Illuminati@12 June 2004 - 03:58
    Actually, you'll find that very few people believe it's you

However, the RTJ account was apparantly used for this. I believe the team did the action on your account rather than you directly (if this isn't the case, why haven't they banned the Krackhead2k account as well? )

We all would like to get this sorted out, but as the culprit doesn't have the balls to admit to what they've done all we can do is wait for the FST team to gather the information and for the rest of us to speculate what happened

And happy (belated) birthday to you Kracker lad How old are ya now?
    I'm 17 now, the youngest mod (that is if I still get to keep my job) on the board.

I guess I'll register for an MSN account... though I don't know the emails/screennames of the mods/admins here...

So this is what moderation is like...

5. Lounge   -   #205
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by Princess Di@12 June 2004 - 21:55
    Does`nt he have his own.

6. Lounge   -   #206
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+12 June 2004 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 12 June 2004 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 22:37
    btw i havent conceded. i played with a geocities site once (thats right, geocities ) so i think i know how to obtain ip addresses. you&#39;re starting to seem pretty slack now. if you want an arguement why dont you start one you know you cant lose and not just hope the opposition are stupid, eh
    I don&#39;t have to hope you are stupid, you spend most of your time demonstrating it. I think the fact you are stupid is a given for most people.

Neither would I argue with you about hacking, because I know feck all about it. I am quite proud to say that, because I think hackers are sad wankers and no better than sneak thiefs who break into someone&#39;s house while they are away. They violate other people&#39;s privacy.

People say that if someone breaks into your house then you are entitled to kick the shit out of them. I have seen it discussed here. However they seem to look up to people who hack into a PC and steal personal information or credit card details, or use that PC to hack into others. What&#39;s the feckin difference.

However I am entirely convinced that you could not hack into my PC. Not because I am particularly clever, more because you are all talk. [/b][/quote]
    dude i didnt want to own you but you insisted. i&#39;m not a hacker, i never said i was. i just said why all the fuss about these ip addresses when theyre so easy to get anyway?

i never said i wanted to hack you, shut up, stop side stepping. you lost, cos you acted like a prick.

7. Lounge   -   #207
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Princess Di@12 June 2004 - 20:55
    I used it to hack someone&#39;s computer...

8. Lounge   -   #208
    Poster
    Originally posted by misterSTFU+12 June 2004 - 23:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misterSTFU @ 12 June 2004 - 23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@12 June 2004 - 21:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-misterSTFU
    @12 June 2004 - 22:37
    btw i havent conceded. i played with a geocities site once (thats right, geocities ) so i think i know how to obtain ip addresses. you&#39;re starting to seem pretty slack now. if you want an arguement why dont you start one you know you cant lose and not just hope the opposition are stupid, eh

I don&#39;t have to hope you are stupid, you spend most of your time demonstrating it. I think the fact you are stupid is a given for most people.

Neither would I argue with you about hacking, because I know feck all about it. I am quite proud to say that, because I think hackers are sad wankers and no better than sneak thiefs who break into someone&#39;s house while they are away. They violate other people&#39;s privacy.

People say that if someone breaks into your house then you are entitled to kick the shit out of them. I have seen it discussed here. However they seem to look up to people who hack into a PC and steal personal information or credit card details, or use that PC to hack into others. What&#39;s the feckin difference.

However I am entirely convinced that you could not hack into my PC. Not because I am particularly clever, more because you are all talk.
    dude i didnt want to own you but you insisted. i&#39;m not a hacker, i never said i was. i just said why all the fuss about these ip addresses when theyre so easy to get anyway?

i never said i wanted to hack you, shut up, stop side stepping. you lost, cos you acted like a prick. [/b][/quote]
    What did I lose exactly.

A discussion with a half wit who doesn&#39;t realize that to openly spread other people&#39;s ips on the interweb is not a very nice thing to do.

The fact that you failed to see the point, from the start only proves you to be obtuse, or actually stupid.

Whether people can get ips is not the point, it never was. My phone number is in the phone book. However if I wanted it to be ex-directory I would not expect people to publish it. I would be seriously pissed off if they did.

He has made other people&#39;s ips readily available to anyone who wants them. If people send bots out looking for ips to exploit that means that people want real ips.

He has posted a feckin list of them for hackers to try to exploit. What if some of the people listed have not taken precautions. They have doors open for the hackers to get in, but only because he gave them the addresses to look at in the first place.

Now everyone here has to double check their security, including looking for trojans and worms on their systems, because the list has been out for a wee while now.

Some people might not know how to do that properly and they are fucked, do you see how that is a bad thing.

9. Lounge   -   #209
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    For the last time....

Take it outside you two

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. Lounge   -   #210
    i was frustrated, now i&#39;m pissed off. i know why people a scared to argue with you. you&#39;re an idiot.

read back to when i said
    i dont quite understan this whole thing with i.p. addresses. they&#39;re easy to hoard and there isnt really that much you can do with them&nbsp;
    i never said i wanted to hack you. i meant short of a ddos attack there isnt much you can do with an IP address. if a good (or lame for that matter) wanted to hack a specific person or hoard IP addresses, they wouldn&#39;t need to use that list