Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

Thread: Rip The Jacker Theories

Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@12 June 2004 - 23:16
    For the last time....

Take it outside you two 
    RF

In deference to you, I will back off. I really shouldn't have discussed it further however I thought as it was the lounge then things were a wee hair more lax.

Once again my apologies for any offence to your good self. You know how I get when dealing with rampant stupidity.

2. Lounge   -   #212
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+12 June 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 12 June 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@12 June 2004 - 23:16
    For the last time....

Take it outside you two
    RF

In deference to you, I will back off. I really shouldn&#39;t have discussed it further however I thought as it was the lounge then things were a wee hair more lax.

Once again my apologies for any offence to your good self. You know how I get when dealing with rampant stupidity. [/b][/quote]
    i bet you live life like a fly in a spiders web

3. Lounge   -   #213
    Whats rampant/stagnent, I can&#39;t > be arsed to < read back?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

4. Lounge   -   #214
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 June 2004 - 12:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 June 2004 - 12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-longboneslinger@12 June 2004 - 03:26
    Join up at the Club and let it be known that you are Australian. That should do it for you.
    Hey, AussieSheila, do I have to actually be an Australian or can I just claim it?

Errr....wasn&#39;t Haxor banned? Did I miss an episode? Was he unbanned? Rebanned and then unbanned again........... Hell, I&#39;m soooo cornfused&#33;

That&#39;s it, I&#39;m gonna burn my shorts on the &#39;net&#33; As soon as I fugure out how..........

BoNe
    You hav eto love teh huggei smile an liek posting "how are ya babe" every 5 min sfor that place...
    [/b][/quote]
    You quote me and say that Sam?

lbs ... stick with me, I&#39;ll get you into all sorts of shit. No, you dont have to actually be Australian. In fact the only born and bred Aussies out of the gang are Ella and I.

We&#39;d be the nice ones, btw.

5. Lounge   -   #215
    I am glad to see Rip The Jacker is back. Welcolm back B) . I really hope we can get to the bottom of this so it can never happen again.

6. Lounge   -   #216
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@13 June 2004 - 00:47
    I am glad to see Rip The Jacker is back. Welcolm back B) . I really hope we can get to the bottom of this so it can never happen again.
    Thanks.

I hope everything turns out well... it seems like my entire reputation was shattered, and I didn&#39;t even do anything.

7. Lounge   -   #217
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@13 June 2004 - 09:49
    I hope everything turns out well... it seems like my entire reputation was shattered, and I didn&#39;t even do anything.
    I know that feeling

The shattered reputation part, not the "didn&#39;t do anything" part

8. Lounge   -   #218
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 June 2004 - 03:52
    Alright, first of all, its me, Rip The Jacker, I&#39;ve had the account "KrackHead2k" registered all along, in case someone tried to use it.
    I didn&#39;t know you were the same person. I know I talked to you already, and you never seemed insane to me. One thing still has me confused though. Just out of curiosity, I tried to View All Posts By This Member, and it only lists the 5 from today. What happened to all your old posts?

9. Lounge   -   #219
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+13 June 2004 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 13 June 2004 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@12 June 2004 - 03:52
    Alright, first of all, its me, Rip The Jacker, I&#39;ve had the account "KrackHead2k" registered all along, in case someone tried to use it.
    I didn&#39;t know you were the same person. I know I talked to you already, and you never seemed insane to me. One thing still has me confused though. Just out of curiosity, I tried to View All Posts By This Member, and it only lists the 5 from today. What happened to all your old posts? [/b][/quote]
    he changed names so all his old posts are still under rip teh jacker

10. Lounge   -   #220
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Oh, okay. After looking at all his posts, I see two things...

1) He really was away for a few weeks.

2) His last few posts were nothing out of the ordinary. No confrontations or anything to justify what happened.

My verdict: Either he was temporarily possessed by evil spirits, or somebody else screwed him over.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast