Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Did My Sig Get Removed?

muchspl2
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@11 June 2004 - 02:56
    maybe we should hack the mod's team chat again and see what's being said about ur sig....
    I didn't want to say it, but I wouldn't mind a update

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Bye Bye SH, will we see you over at The Club now or what.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@11 June 2004 - 04:23
    Nopes, SH said he is leaving, not me

Big loss, IMO
    Big loss? That SH is leaving or you are staying?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    jetje's Avatar former star
    @DWK
    So far it doesn't seem one of the mods has removed it!
    It could have been because of the backup that was put back on? Did you enter your sig after the 19th may?

If so blame the guy that caused the shit over here...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Jetje , one sig removed can be a forum problem , but 2 sig's about my site and the www buttons is not a coincidence. I know who removed the sigs and i just wait for him to have the courage and post why he removed the sig's , not only delete posts and remove sigs' without notice , this is a very brutal atitude .

@ Btw , why MM was banned ?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Retired
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 June 2004 - 13:25
    Jetje , one sig removed can be a forum problem , but 2 sig's about my site and the www buttons is not a coincidence. I know who removed the sigs and i just wait for him to have the courage and post why he removed the sig's , not only delete posts and remove sigs' without notice , this is a very brutal atitude .
    I thought you left here.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+11 June 2004 - 12:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} &#064; 11 June 2004 - 12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@11 June 2004 - 13:25
    Jetje , one sig removed can be a forum&nbsp; problem , but 2 sig&#39;s about my site and the www buttons is not a coincidence. I know who removed the sigs and i just wait for him to have the courage and post why he removed the sig&#39;s , not only delete posts and remove sigs&#39; without notice , this is a very brutal atitude .
    I thought you left here. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t play with me like a child IKE reply to the questions first . I said i will leave FST soon , not yet .

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+11 June 2004 - 11:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 11 June 2004 - 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@11 June 2004 - 12:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @11 June 2004 - 13:25
    Jetje , one sig removed can be a forum problem , but 2 sig&#39;s about my site and the www buttons is not a coincidence. I know who removed the sigs and i just wait for him to have the courage and post why he removed the sig&#39;s , not only delete posts and remove sigs&#39; without notice , this is a very brutal atitude .

I thought you left here.
    Don&#39;t play with me like a child IKE reply to the questions first . I said i will leave FST soon , not yet . [/b][/quote]
    In your sig what is "Bluster"?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Retired
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 June 2004 - 13:32
    Don&#39;t play with me like a child IKE reply to the questions first . I said i will leave FST soon , not yet .
    I&#39;m srry but I cannot awnser the question because I dont know who removed the sig. if you know who did it tell it to DWK or post it here so DWK can contact the one who did it.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Withcheese+11 June 2004 - 12:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 11 June 2004 - 12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 June 2004 - 11:32
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@11 June 2004 - 12:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @11 June 2004 - 13:25
    Jetje , one sig removed can be a forum problem , but 2 sig&#39;s about my site and the www buttons is not a coincidence. I know who removed the sigs and i just wait for him to have the courage and post why he removed the sig&#39;s , not only delete posts and remove sigs&#39; without notice , this is a very brutal atitude .

I thought you left here.

In your sig what is "Bluster"? [/b][/quote]
    it pwns slsk apparently. *cough* shite *cough*

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast