Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine?

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by 121@11 June 2004 - 23:48
    E's are so much better than cocaine. At least you get a smooth come down.
    smooth !!! are you mad !!!
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #32
    drugs are bad IMO

i dont wanna try anymore cos i dont wanna get addicted. "trying" them out is a pretty lame excuse too

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+12 June 2004 - 00:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 12 June 2004 - 00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    WooHOo&#33; You see that?..........Someone agreed with me YAY&#33;&#33;&#33; &nbsp; [/b]

Who?

Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 01:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-brenda
    @12 June 2004 - 00:13
    my twopence worth - moderation is the name of the game

Thx for the free advertising.
    [/quote]
    (sig)

4. Lounge   -   #34
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    smooth &#33;&#33;&#33; are you mad &#33;&#33;&#33;
    E&#39;s these days are like sucking farts from dead seagulls arses, the main ingrediant for "e" mdma is banned in most european countries now anyway due to the lack of need. it was once used as a psychiatric drug but now its been established as doing more harm than good, finding a real e these days is like the holy grail of narcotics, most e&#39;s are usually a mixture of ketomene and amphetamine, the majority of coke when washed with bicarb of soda to make crack usually produces about .6 gram of pure coke if your lucky thats why I knew that the jean lucca vialli I had was ok but its still shit.

Moderation your right.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@12 June 2004 - 02:04
    Moderation your right.
    I know I am
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #36
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    yeah man...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:21
    yeah man...
    Brenda&#39;s a man?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    coke is a fucking expensive habit and you really dont wanna go down that road.

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

stick to the beer its not safe but at least it has to be of a decent quality.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later

9. Lounge   -   #39
    NO what you mean there 4-play.

I agree with yogi and otheres in that it was the user does with thte drug and how they use ti that matters but that assumes evryone has full control over there dependancies - I used to work in rehabs/ detoxs/ drop ins/ street outreach int he Uk for abotu 5 yrs adn they all had the same attitude when they started.

The human mind isn;&#39;t ready for that shit in general - for thiose who are "enjoy" for those who think you are .......

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by 4play@12 June 2004 - 02:46
    coke is a fucking expensive habit and you really dont wanna go down that road.

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

stick to the beer its not safe but at least it has to be of a decent quality.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later
    amen

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast